Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 51votes)

Wind Breaker

Alt Names: alt 윈드브레이커
Author: Jo Yongseuk
Artist: Jo Yongseuk
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Street riding drama of youngsters who dream of freedom! - Naver

Original: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=602910&weekday=mon
Official Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/wind-breaker/list?title_no=372

Please visit the site to support the author!
Go to Wind Breaker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers] Wind Breaker Chapter 4 Raws New Window shonryukku
  • 3 Replies
Topic Names New Window BlackHorus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Link to raw New Window BlackHorus
  • 0 Replies

58 Comments

Or maybe it just means like a Windbreaker Jacket bikers wear, just guessing though...

Yeah, "Wind Breaker" has a rather unfortunate connotation in English.  Not sure the author was aware of that... 

Well, the author probably wasn't aware of that. (and nor was I. haha.)

The author probably thought on more literal terms, as in "those who break through the wind"

What is this connotation, i guess it's something sexual, but i don't really know what you are talking about.

If you are are clueless to the reference here's an quick explanation "Wind Breaker" sounds like a conjugate of "Breaks Wind" i.e. farts or passes gas.

Yeah, "Wind Breaker" has a rather unfortunate connotation in English.  Not sure the author was aware of that... 

What is this connotation, i guess it's something sexual, but i don't really know what you are talking about.

Hah. Wind breaker. What a hilarious title. Or, breaking wind. Cutting the cheese.

Y'know what I"m saying?

This preview looks almost exactly like the introduction of Over Drive...

Interesting, the art quality is really high togheter with the translation.

I'm really curious about the guy with a band aid on the upper lip. I see potential on that fella' hahahah

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics