Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 51votes)

Wind Breaker

Alt Names: alt 윈드브레이커
Author: Jo Yongseuk
Artist: Jo Yongseuk
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Street riding drama of youngsters who dream of freedom! - Naver

Original: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=602910&weekday=mon
Official Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/wind-breaker/list?title_no=372

Please visit the site to support the author!
Go to Wind Breaker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers] Wind Breaker Chapter 4 Raws New Window shonryukku
  • 3 Replies
Topic Names New Window BlackHorus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Link to raw New Window BlackHorus
  • 0 Replies

58 Comments

yeah, watch his ass.

An update zomg!!

tumblr_mtyih4rEk91s7mdj8o1_250.gif

someone if any jdeg.jpg

we will :) thanks for following :)

someone if any jdeg.jpg

Please, Update :(

This makes me nostalgic of the beginning of Air Gear, where there was only the air treks, the challenge, adrenaline and sense of speed and leaving the floor.
(And of course dreamy, magicaltechnological shoes that let you do it)

How I miss it when it was simple and new... Then everything went to hell erm became batshit crazy eeerm ...went downhill.

This also made me realize I never finished it. oõ

Spoiler

Haha! Yup, it's already in the works.......of course then we've got to wait on the author to write some more  :D

svines85!!! Proofread the next one pwease... 

i wanna see the race!!! 

XD 

thanks for the upload... now looking forward to this again.. :)

....Wind breaker, I know this is supposed to sound dramatic but it is more funny than dramatic. 

ohhh wow!! lav it!

Based on the title, I thought this was going to be about gangsters on motorbikes.

I am severely disappointed.

I thought that the story is about a guy that "Breaks Wind" 116.gif

Based on the title, I thought this was going to be about gangsters on motorbikes.

I am severely disappointed.

As a big fan of biking, I was considering doing this series too. Since the preview doesn't really show much, I decided to wait for the first chapter before making a decision.

I just looked through the raws of ch1 and I've lost all interest for even reading this series. I know that this is a manhwa, but there is a limit to how unrealistic you can go...

Road bicycles weren't made for jumping. You can do it, but it's rather difficult to stay in control. Especially if the saddle is ~15cm above the handlebar's level (which seems to be the case here).

Jumping over a hole in the street? Okay, he could probably manage that. Jumping down the stairs? I'm quite certain he would crash. The level his saddle it mounted at would prevent him from balancing, so most of the generated force would hit the front wheel. No shock absorber, narrow, thin tires and a low mounted handlebar - he wouldn't be able to recover.

Also, no serious rider would choose to do a sliding break. Especially not on a road bike. The tire ripping aside - it bends the rims, and since road bikes have narrow tires (and rims), they are way easier to bend than on other bikes.

And I can't really understand why the frame and tire colors kept changing throughout the chapter...

Anyway, on another note - you guys talked about the title being unfortunate and how the author probably didn't realize it had another meaning...

Now, take a look at the "Downhill" panel - does the jacket not go with the other meaning perfectly? xD

Now let's sum these things up as "it's theoretically possible, but no sane man would do it."

'Cause that's basically, what you said. Now, let's look into these short flashbacks, the guy probably has a screw or two loose, so he's just the type of guy to do these things in spite the high risk involved.

i'll bite  i'll take this bait i've been missing something like thisin my life i haven't seen an over drive chapter in a while don't disappoint

remember kids, its the rider, not the ride.

Spoiler

"suspension of disbelief" baby!!  :D

I like it so far, lots of potential for excitement.......looking forward to how the story unfolds

Not bad , glad that I'm following this

Enjoyed the first chapter, this could probably get pretty good. Thanks BlackHorus and Uroboros.

In the recently added comics section it says this was added on Jan 01 1970 12:00 AM.

No idea how that happened...

As a big fan of biking, I was considering doing this series too. Since the preview doesn't really show much, I decided to wait for the first chapter before making a decision.

I just looked through the raws of ch1 and I've lost all interest for even reading this series. I know that this is a manhwa, but there is a limit to how unrealistic you can go...

Road bicycles weren't made for jumping. You can do it, but it's rather difficult to stay in control. Especially if the saddle is ~15cm above the handlebar's level (which seems to be the case here).

Jumping over a hole in the street? Okay, he could probably manage that. Jumping down the stairs? I'm quite certain he would crash. The level his saddle it mounted at would prevent him from balancing, so most of the generated force would hit the front wheel. No shock absorber, narrow, thin tires and a low mounted handlebar - he wouldn't be able to recover.

Also, no serious rider would choose to do a sliding break. Especially not on a road bike. The tire ripping aside - it bends the rims, and since road bikes have narrow tires (and rims), they are way easier to bend than on other bikes.

And I can't really understand why the frame and tire colors kept changing throughout the chapter...

Anyway, on another note - you guys talked about the title being unfortunate and how the author probably didn't realize it had another meaning...

Now, take a look at the "Downhill" panel - does the jacket not go with the other meaning perfectly? xD

In the recently added comics section it says this was added on Jan 01 1970 12:00 AM.

T.T Sorry for the missing page... I reuploaded. So it should be there now.

Where first page?

Spoiler

There was an edit that had to be made in one page, it looks like a page went missing in the re-upload.

I'll let Horus know about it.

Where first page?

Spoiler

Or maybe it just means like a Windbreaker Jacket bikers wear, just guessing though...

!! Yeah. You might be right.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics