Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 33votes)

Dragon Recipe

Alt Names: alt 드래곤 레시피
Author: Yeop
Artist: Eldo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dragon Recipe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Direct link to raw chapters New Window BlackHorus
  • 3 Replies

56 Comments

Well, I'll bite.

dragons for dinner sounds good. i'm following.

Cooking's a genre? Didn't know that.

because it involves neither sports nor martial arts, but still is such a common theme in the manga world. and it has tournaments and other competitions just like the other two genres.

BTW: Can anyone recommend a decent manhwa without any supernatural parts?

completely without anything supernatural, good story, title can be very misleading: the friendly winter, children's teacher mr. kwon, can't see can't hear but love, in full bloom, superior day, hanged doll, 3 level combination, annarasumanara, come spring, dr. frost, familyman, green boy, glory hill, melo holic, my heart is beating, nineteen, twenty-one, peak, stalker, ultimate legend - kang hae hyo, welcome to room #305.

sorry for including more than one, but i really don't know your tastes.

Hmm, not an interesting prologue but we will see... 

Try Ha Il Kwon's works. They are pretty awesome.

Following! :D

Well, if they are manga-like comics made in Korea i call them manhwa no matter if they are printed or digital. Sometimes webcomics get printed versions.

Yes i meant the translated ones. Shallow plot, copying popular series (not only mangas), terrible character developments, totally retarded MC. I'm not trying to say that there are no bad mangas, but some webcomics are terrible. It's probably because they don't (usually) have editors to set them straight.

what do you mean manga-like, the japanese have mangas and the korean have manwhas and webtoons, and the chinese have manhuas. The diffrence in format and expression between webtoon and manwha is prevalent, as the original form is the main influence on expression.

webtoons through portal sites put the artists under less pressure from editors about the genre and content compared to print magazines, so they are less stringent and webtoon tend to be more "avant garde" and wide spreading.

This would be the main diffrence in web format and print format as the origins.

AS for the cons you listed yea exact same stuff i find from manga, except more nudity will actually make it good in manga standards.

As for the webtoons you read, well thier isn;t much in english to begin with (as a whole) you basically just read what a scantaltor chose to translate after all,so your complaints can also go towards the webtoons they chose to translate as well.

AS for recommendation i only enjoy fantasy type manwhas, not sure of many non-fantasy as most of the translated ones are romance(which are not my tastes):Zombies and monsters i  guess are out so...

Ares is the only one i remembered as non-fantasy, and i found it decent,never read much of it but enjoyed what little i did read, art was somewhat simple though.

Honestly thier not many translated korean manwhas to begin with.

Seems appetizing, follow! :)

Wow what i see here? Manhwas have worse story than manga?? Where, i ask? The problem with manga now is like: Where i have seen this.. or oh no not again... And thats how i mostly end reading most of the titles. Yup i know, maybe i read too much, 120+ titles followed currently, how many i read, and kick out from my list already - dont know. 

And I can say i prefer manhwas more now.

There are few great series for example ToG and Noblesse. There are also many crappy series which look like mix of stupid ecchi and bad comedy with a bit of supernatural cliche.

And with you sir I disagree. I can accept that not all of them are awesome, but there are more than those previously mentioned, which exceed the average, for example: knight run. And i think that what you call "the truth" is just a matter of perspective and preferences.

Still, it's just a small number compared to all what's being "produced" on Naver and then translated to english.

Wow what i see here? Manhwas have worse story than manga?? Where, i ask? The problem with manga now is like: Where i have seen this.. or oh no not again... And thats how i mostly end reading most of the titles. Yup i know, maybe i read too much, 120+ titles followed currently, how many i read, and kick out from my list already - dont know. 

And I can say i prefer manhwas more now.

What are you talking about sir? It is the age of webtoons, dare not look down on them, for they are taking over the world! 

Well said, my good sir! I concur.

Let's face the truth, most of manhwas (with the mentioned earlier as an exception) have nice art and terrible story. It's like authors are making them just to get better in drawing. I'm not saying it's bad but... well.

And with you sir I disagree. I can accept that not all of them are awesome, but there are more than those previously mentioned, which exceed the average, for example: knight run. And i think that what you call "the truth" is just a matter of perspective and preferences.

the conversation was about webcomics, and the ones mentioned earlied aren't manwhas.

And by most, do you mean the ones translated to english as a representative?

Well, if they are manga-like comics made in Korea i call them manhwa no matter if they are printed or digital. Sometimes webcomics get printed versions.

Yes i meant the translated ones. Shallow plot, copying popular series (not only mangas), terrible character developments, totally retarded MC. I'm not trying to say that there are no bad mangas, but some webcomics are terrible. It's probably because they don't (usually) have editors to set them straight.

Let's face the truth, most of manhwas (with the mentioned earlier as an exception) have nice art and terrible story. It's like authors are making them just to get better in drawing. I'm not saying it's bad but... well.

the conversation was about webcomics, and the ones mentioned earlied aren't manwhas.

And by most, do you mean the ones translated to english as a representative?

There are always exceptions. The ones you listed at just a fraction of all the dozens of other webcomics listed on the same website: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/weekday.nhn

But not all of them have translation projects,so dont; really apply to a majority of us, since i doubt a scantaltor just randomly picks a comic to translate for us.

Btw Naver is not the end all for webcomics,  thier are other sites that host thier own group of webcomics.

I think a majority of manga/manwha and webcomics is also crap, and thier would also be exceptions, so i dont really see your point, as the exceptions are just based on your interests.

I can tell already this webcomic has some amazing plots ;)

Actually, isn't there more manga than webcomics?

Lolno. http://new.belfrycomics.net/view/all

On this site, maybe, but thats because it doesn't mirror English webcomics.

now about Dragon Recipe: "after reading prologue", it's totally legit to fight a dragon in gym pants and an under shirt, and with only a sword. Damn, dragons must be weak in this webtoons universe.

i hope a group picks up "the language of God" as well. its new and only has like 2 chapters. i cant read korean but i took a look at it anyway. it seems pretty interesting & funny, from the pictures at least.

Uhh... Isn't that the same with manga anyway then...? Actually, isn't there more manga than webcomics? Anyway, I do think this manhwa will either be amazing or failure. But seeing how it's receiving financial support from an organization, I do have somewhat if a high expectation for it. Welp, we'll find out soon enough since c1 will be released soon.

her Bewbs....DAt Ass!!!

Follow!!!!

Welp, Nobless, CITT, Automata, TOG are all webcomics :) I don't think everyone's disdain toward it. (Did you mean "disdain" when you said "disstain"?)

There are always exceptions. The ones you listed at just a fraction of all the dozens of other webcomics listed on the same website: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/weekday.nhn

Hm, but is it good? Webcomics are generally treated with disstain for a reason.

What are you talking about sir? It is the age of webtoons, dare not look down on them, for they are taking over the world! 

What the? I think that, at best, this'll be like The God of Highschool; ignoring inconsistencies everywhere, it'll start out funny and awesome, and then increasingly suck until it becomes my manwha version of crap, and I'll have to secretly keep reading, but it'll often be a chore to do so. At worst, it won't ever be good. The prologue has no soul, nothing deep about it. Feel free to prove me wrong, Yeop and ELDO, and make something great out of this.

I don't want to ruin your illusion of this being mahnwa incarnation of THE CARP, but... freezing is a Mahnwa as well...

What the? I think that, at best, this'll be like The God of Highschool; ignoring inconsistencies everywhere, it'll start out funny and awesome, and then increasingly suck until it becomes my manwha version of crap, and I'll have to secretly keep reading, but it'll often be a chore to do so. At worst, it won't ever be good. The prologue has no soul, nothing deep about it. Feel free to prove me wrong, Yeop and ELDO, and make something great out of this.

I agree sounds like Toriko and I hate Toriko. So I most likely won't read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics