Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 36votes)

Kantai Collection -KanColle- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de

Alt Names: alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- いつか静かな海でalt KanColle: Someday in the Calm Seasalt Kantai Collection -Kankore- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de
Author: Saitoh Sakae
Artist: Saitoh Sakae
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Girls with the souls of World War II warships fight, and dream of one day seeing a peaceful sea. Based on the Kantai Collection game and serialized in Monthly Comic Alive.
Go to Kantai Collection -KanColle- Itsuka Shizuka na Umi de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

You guys do the 4koma. It's great.

And yeah, the market is overloaded with KC manga/doujinshi. And suddenly Touhou hype starts getting obsoleted.

They're making more KanColle stuff than we'll ever be able to translate. If you'll be doing the future chapters of this one, that speeds things up. 

We're doing the Torpedo Squad Chronicles and that other Kantai series as well, I forgot the name though of that version of Kantai

I thought the one we're doing at Kisu KMS was another Kantai Collection Orz --- damn you Internet -- now what to do.... T_T -- zombiesatemymanga what do you propose? - just head over to Kisu KMS or message me here -- Adieu~

They're making more KanColle stuff than we'll ever be able to translate. If you'll be doing the future chapters of this one, that speeds things up. 

Mm leave it to Japan to make something both cool and cute.

Got no prob with advert pages here, much more tolerable than popups of viruses whenever I browse sites :P Or ridiculous adverts in mangafox that messes up my reading experience.

Kantai Collection Chapter 2 already released -- http://kisu.kissmanga.com/

Expected release date at Batoto -- after 72 hours -- Enjoy the chapter

I respect that you need help and I know that your advert pages are a good way to try and recruit people, but there is a very fine line between catching someone's attention with one or two pages asking for help, and annoying people by having a full third of the page-count of a chapter being adverts.
I wish you good luck with getting people to help you and your group and hope you don't take this well-meaning criticism badly.

Kisu KMS: Any chance you could try and keep the ad pages to a minimum? It's a bit annoying to see 7 pages for your group in a single chapter, not to mention the "commercial break" which, quite frankly lowers my opinion of your group.

Well we could if people try to even reads the extra pages, we really wants to see a comment on our website the most actually [especially me], but seriously -- no one is even going there to send a little regards or something *sigh*

The Commercial Break is something we put to make an emphasis on the project that we're doing as well as to make shout-out on what's going on Kisu KMS -- since like I said, mostly no one is visiting our site to look at the goddamn announcement, we really need a new staff T_T for all the projects we're going to do -- but I don't know.. it's just kinda happens like that..

I will consider your request though.

I'll combine the Forewords and the Introduction Page as one and remove the hosting rules extra pages. As for the Commercial Break -- I will think about it -- we're really trying hard to get the people attention lately since most of our projects [the supposed to be active ones [SAO, Accel World are not progressing at all due to the lack of active staff] 

Here's the latest problem on Kisu KMS [Copy Pasted]

List of Projects that is still on Typesetting Stage [I'm the only one active right now on this one -- and I'm a lame ass typesettert]

Little Busters EX [for 3 weeks now]

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 [for 3 weeks now as well]

Assassins Creed 4 [for 3 days now -- I should typeset this instead I guess since everyone is busy]

Hida no Aria AA [On-Progress: Waiting for Beolve

NoNamed Chapter 4 [On-Progress: Waiting for Accel]
-- Hyunbum -- I'm already done with Chapter 5-8 of NoNameD -- just waiting for Chapter 4 to be done --

Ixion Saga Chapter 1 [for 1 month and 1 week now] -- I should probably do this then.. 
 and then release

Edo of The Dead Chapter 1 [for 1 month and 2 weeks now] -- I'll take over here then if there's no one available and then release

Stuck on Translation Stage 
[No Active Translators Lately]:

Sword Art Online Chapter 4 

NOeSis Chapter 3

That manga about an Older Guy and a Younger Female Student relationships manga [I forgot the name -- stuck for 1 month and 3 weeks now]

Colossus Order Chapter 1 [Last Chapter/The Last Raw that I have -- after Chapter 1, I gotta find hard at Japan for rwas [Translation On-Progess by The Poet]

Corpse Party: Blood Covered [after Colossus Order -- The Poet will jump to this series]

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan [Chapter 206-211 by Viking and Chapter 203-205 by Forensic -- then he will move to the other project]

Shikabane Hime [No translator]

Acchi Kocchi [On-Progress by DeProgrammer and SilverYukiru though Deprogrammer ity with Code;Breaker]

New Prince of Tennis [Should we drop this? I haven't got any response from the original project manager for this series]

Stuck on Redraw Stage [No Active Redrawers Lately]:
Soredemo Machi Watteiru  -- QiuQiu where did you put the translations for this btw?

Say Love [Should we drop this?]

--- On-Progress

Asuragi no Miko Translation/Redraw/Cleaning/Proofreading/Typesetting Chapter 6.2 by me
Code;Breaker 229/222-224 by DeProgrammer [Translation]
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Chapter 222-224 [Translation]
etc... 

Kisu KMS: Any chance you could try and keep the ad pages to a minimum? It's a bit annoying to see 7 pages for your group in a single chapter, not to mention the "commercial break" which, quite frankly lowers my opinion of your group.

Orz epicredraw is epic, v2 will be released soon with better redraws [we got no active redrawers as of this week so I had to improvise] 

Still waiting response from ZAMM

I thought the one we're doing at Kisu KMS was another Kantai Collection Orz --- damn you Internet -- now what to do.... T_T -- zombiesatemymanga what do you propose? - just head over to Kisu KMS or message me here -- Adieu~

There's a chapter 0 which has been posted in the comments of the translators' blog, hopefully they'll get around to it as well.

I plan to. Chapter 1's script was done by an anonymous volunteer who just dropped in for that, so it might take some time.

If any translators out there are interested in doing KanColle stuff, I only need translated scripts for side: Kongou as well, and raws for Torpedo Squadron Chronicles may be available soon.

Hmmm are there other chapters out for this?

There's a chapter 0 which has been posted in the comments of the translators' blog, hopefully they'll get around to it as well.

Hmmm are there other chapters out for this?

There are two other Kancolle manga hosted on Batoto:

Momoi Ryouta's official Kancolle 4-koma Fubuki Ganbarimasu! http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kantai-collection-kancolle-r10104

and the Kongou 4-shimai doujin http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kantai-collection-kongou-4-shimai-youshouki-so-doujinshi-r10097

The 4-koma is hella funny, though, and it actually tracks the game events and characters.

This is actually quite cool.. the 4koma is really funny even not knowing the game..

Now I really want to play..

And those chibis nanos..

Why the enemies have jet but we do not ?

Seriously. why ?

Well, those last couple pages regarding the new "destroyer" were kind of out of nowhere, lol.

That was awesome. First Kantai Collection manga I've read so far and already LOVING it. Hyuuga :3

So, this is one of the "official" mangos.

Not too bad... Delves a bit more into the fluff side I guess.

Last page is top lel

Finally something about Kantai Collection, but wait... I didn't see the "Admiral" in there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics