Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 71votes)

Birdy the Mighty (II)

Alt Names: alt Birdy the Mighty 2alt 鐵腕女警alt 鉄腕バーディー(II)alt Tetsuwan Birdy (II)
Author: Yuuki Masami
Artist: Yuuki Masami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A remake of Birdy the Mighty.

Birdy Cephon Altera is a Federation agent chasing interplanetary criminals to the planet Earth. While in pursuit of one such criminal, she accidentally kills a high school boy named Tsutomu Senkawa. Fortunately for Tsutomu, there is a way to keep him alive. He ends up being merged into Birdy's body and must remain so until the repair of his body is complete.

So, Tsutomu is stuck sharing a body with an attractive, strong, and impulsive space police agent while trying to keep his family and friends from finding out about Birdy. In the meantime, Birdy continues her investigation. Together, they take on a secretive group of evil aliens planning to perform experiments on the unsuspecting inhabitants of Earth.

"The original manga ran in what is now Monthly Sunday, but when Masami Yuki began serializing Kyuukyoku Choujin R in the pages of Shonen Sunday it began appearing infrequently, and was eventually abandoned. Only one volume was ever collected. In 2003 Masami Yuki moved from Shonen Sunday to Weekly Young Sunday, a seinen magazine, and began drawing a remake version, starting the story from the beginning." --Wikipedia
Go to Birdy the Mighty (II) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translation revived again (again)! New Window birdythemighty
  • 2 Replies
Topic Translation has been revived! New Window Shion Arita
  • 9 Replies
Topic Help to search an translation group New Window haloleute
  • 8 Replies
Topic Birdy the Mighty translation New Window Byakugaran
  • 2 Replies
Topic Complaint department now open New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoilers, get yer red hot spoilers... New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 11 Replies

181 Comments

Earlier version of Memories of a Marionette #1 can be deleted. I had to fix a small error. Oops.
Four chapters in less than two weeks.
Ronin Ixioran you are awesome people for bringing us this indeed, really really awesome indeed.
Yay, thank you for the new chapters

oliverwashere: Isn't Birdy supposed to be habituated to the zero-g environment of water?

Its because of the resistance of the water that she's having trouble, plus the breathing thing. Fast movements don't work as well.
Also, I think that
Spoiler
Isn't Birdy supposed to be habituated to the zero-g environment of water?
Took that concrete to the face like a boss, though!
She's not good at taking it from behind?
Thank you for the release! I really like this manga.
great stuff.
Many thanks.
Guess, it will come in a more regular pace then?
Read and appreciated! I'm changing up my distribution method so you will see new chapters here first.
A new update in many-many days : D
Oh, its undescribable how much gratitude I feel towards your work Ronin (hope you do read these little comments).
Love the manga, but the way the artist sometimes draws mouths just makes me want to punch someone in the face...
damn vegetarians...
I second the 'one-man army' comment,
You're awesome, thanks!
Holy crap Ronin Ixioran, you're a real one man army, I'm really grateful that you're spending your time this way, thank you very much.
I hate to feel like a broken record, but I hope they save his sister soon. The suspense is killing me, but at least we are starting to see some action in that respect. No more of the blissful ignorance about his sister's danger. Can't wait for the next release. Also, thank you to all the people who have worked to get these releases out to us. I am always happy when I see an update for this series.
God I hate the suspense concerning hs sister! I am going to seriously hate it if she gets f*ed up by that bastard Hikawa and his experiments. Can't wait for the next release.
Finally he is on the right track. And hopefully he realizes his sister is in danger as well. Can't wait for the next release.
Finally he snapped.

Maybe now we will see some action? : D
Prediction.... Confirmed!!
It irritates me how they both are so dense and lack any perception or brain capabality at all. There's plenty of hints going around but they both don't realise.
They are so helpless all the time and that's becoming annoying.
Haha that's definitely gonna be a highlight.
I do hope that he manages to prevent his sister from turning. Although from a darker side of the story, it would be more interesting in finding out how he would deal with his mutated/altered sister should that happen.
God I hate the suspense concerning his sister.
Like fighting the monster sister?! Hope not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics