Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 41votes)

elDLIVE

Alt Names: alt ēlDLIVEalt ēlDLIVE 【エルドライブ】
Author: Amano Akira
Artist: Amano Akira
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chūta Kokonose is an orphan who lives with his aunt. For as long as he can remember he's had a voice in his head, but other than that he's a normal boy - right until the day when a strangely-looking thing follows him home and teleports him to a place filled with more fantastic creatures. It's a space police station, and Rein Brickke, the Chief of Solar System Department, tells him that he's been chosen by the computer as a possible candidate to join the police force, although Misuzu Sonokata, a girl from Chūta's school with an angelic face and ill temper who turns out to be one of Rein Brickke's subordinates, doesn't think him suitable for such a job. Chūta, who was shocked at first, decides to take aptitude test after being urged by the voice in his head and to prove Misuzu wrong.
Go to elDLIVE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ēlDLIVE has been licensed New Window Radioactivekitty
  • 0 Replies
Topic Regarding ēlDLIVE Raws New Window Forgotten Scans
  • 2 Replies

47 Comments

Damn, people need to ask help in forum to see what was the problem and how to fix that because I want to read here. It's hard for you to make it?

Has already been asked but no solution.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/15878-i-get-404-error-after-uploading/

Damn, people need to ask help in forum to see what was the problem and how to fix that because I want to read here. It's hard for you to make it?

Is chapter 1 going to be uploaded here?

Chuuta reminds me so much of tsuna... every time I read something he says, he says it in tsuna's voice in my head~

well i thought i would try and upload it myself with it split but it didnt really work haha. . . tried guys

idk why it gives me a 404 everytime whenever I try to read it. Can you guys view the chapter online?

Nope. can you try divide it by 2 parts before you upload? maybe, it was too big

Error in uploading.

Download it here temporarily: http://www.mediafire.com/download/btnls2i5jne30cq/Eldlive+Chapter+1+%28FoS%29.zip

It's here!!! thank you~

idk why it gives me a 404 everytime whenever I try to read it. Can you guys view the chapter online?

Nope same thing happening to me at the moment  :(

Spoiler

63 MB? Ze fook?

Well, It's all colored page. so, no objection if 1 page = 1 mb

Huh... that was a really heavily loaded first chapter.

The mostly colored art design is really neat but it also makes the rough sketching stand out a LOT. (The blue alien's badge keeps appearing and disappearing!)

63 MB? Ze fook?

yea mate 69 pages in color is 63,4 mb

Error in uploading.

Download it here temporarily: http://www.mediafire.com/download/btnls2i5jne30cq/Eldlive+Chapter+1+%28FoS%29.zip

63 MB? Ze fook?

Thanks for the comments, guys! I'm trying my best to upload chapter 1, but that 404 error looks mysterious. Expect chapter 2 to be out soon anytime before Christmas!

Unfortunately, we lost our final typesetter too so we need to now go consider other options. Keep the support going!

kitta.... KHR's author debut in jump app. the rating,, what??

This seems interesting. A bit confusing at first , but worth reading for a while.

I can't see it D:

aaaah~ I've been waiting for this. I'm so excited to see amano akira and her gorgeous art again~ * 0 * thank you so much forgotten scans!

I glanced at the series picture and for a moment I thought "Oh, hey, they are making another Devil Survivor 2 manga"

Oh I've been waiting for this!! Thank you Forgotten scans :)

Error in uploading.

That blue jelly thing looks like a freaking pokemon...

With that said, i'm looking forward to this, Amano Akira is a great artist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics