Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 324votes)

Akumetsu

Alt Names: alt アクメツalt 恶灭
Author: Tabata Yoshiaki
Artist: Yugo Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nagasawa Shiina is just an average 3rd year high school student until her parents' company goes bankrupt. In order to pay the bills, she sells herself into prostitution. At her first job, a mysterious masked man crashes the party... and it's someone she knows.

Akumetsu is the story of Shou, a vigilante that's out trying to straighten the corrupt Japanese Government through terrorism with his "One man, One kill" code of action.
Go to Akumetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Related Manga? New Window Contemo
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies

92 Comments

This manga is so awesome, I highly recommend reading it
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Dec 05 2011 10:58 AM
Beautiful, I suggest people to really read everything in this manga, and not just focus on the whole action part of it.

I feel that Tabata did a good job introducing side characters while keeping the political/revolution aspect a dominant part of the story.

I'm not a big Anime fan, but I'd love to see one, and a movie.
Chapter 66 and Chapter 70 are the same by the way. I think there was another repeat, but I can't remember what chapter it is.
This manga is amazing. It's worth it to read it all in one go.

The only thing I wish is that there had been some change. =(
Goodbye!! Akumetsu!!
Our knew motto should be: "I will Akumetsu you!" if somebody is doing crap. :P
Completely awesome manga. Chapter 23 is one of the best I've ever read.
I finished reading this in 3 days! It is that good.
I.. just can't stop reading. Oh god.
Dam this manga is good!
best manga i read so far :)
~~
If you died and didn't read this you would regret it.
Let me know if there are any errors, You can't separate and upload 162 chapters and not have ONE.
well done TRM
keep up the good work
Amen to that :lol:
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR MANGAS EVER. YOU MUST READ IT.

AKUMETSU!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics