Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 279votes)

Pandora Hearts

Alt Names: alt パンドラハーツalt Chiếc Hộp Pandoraalt PandoraHeartsalt قلوب باندوراalt 潘朵拉之心alt Сердца Пандорыalt دل های پاندورا
Author: Mochizuki Jun
Artist: Mochizuki Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal prison known as the Abyss, from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, will they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?

Related:

>Pandora Hearts ~odds and ends~ (Artbook)

( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends-r2937 )

=======Mod Notice====
Please dont post anything that will spoil current chapter in comment section.
Put of them in [spoiler] tag or discuss in the
serie forum.
======End of Notice=====
Go to Pandora Hearts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Poor Ada (spoilers) New Window sarahitagi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 167 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts Character Relationships Charts (spoilers) New Window Mizura
  • 0 Replies
Topic Romance??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 16 Replies
Topic Tragedy? New Window romcom
  • 4 Replies
Topic I like this series, but... New Window genz
  • 19 Replies

407 Comments

forum please? ;_;
Love it by the way.
This story does a fantastic job of causing emotional overloads, then making it extremely hard to place those feelings. Oh that character who did something unforgivable? Suddenly the circumstances change and perceived alignments shift, only to shuffle again before you can decide what seems wrong or right. Oh that touching scene? Suddenly completely sickening as the situation comes into perspective. A touching tale about deep characters who are all COMPLETELY OUT OF THEIR FREAKING MINDS for disturbingly good reasons.
This manga is liable to drive a person insane.
This is rather nice, yet sad, Yet disgusting. Also it's rather hard to follow might re read it later -.- AGAIN
That was surprisingly sad...
Hence the name "OZ"
So now Jack has revealed himself to be a yandere on par of that of Gasai Yuno. My brain has imploded.
Mother of Cliffhangers.....
I just uploaded a v2 of the chapter, because it was missing p46 ^^
You guys may want to use the forum ^^
@Kaellyna Ok, so pieces just keep coming together.
Spoiler
Though srsly the poor chapter discussion topic loses all it's love to comments lol
WHAAAAAAAT??
Spoiler

I don't understand it anymore...
Awesomeness Overload! The twists and revelations are sooo (insert adjective here) AWESOME!
it's good yet bad, don't like the banging of his sister and in result alice came... -.-, also seems like oz is the b rabbit or is he a toy?? ...
I soo hate this now.., alice becoming the result of that creepy baskerville dude banging lacie...it's just sick and twisted...
I love the twist and turns of this manga. So epic
And finally the missing links form a chain.
is it just me or this got really epic? But still I wanna see what will happen to Oz after knowing "the truth". And of course the usual coment: "need anime continuation!"
@kuroiikawa: thats kinda spoilery n.n i think mbe you should ask a mod to edit it ^^ [since we cant edit it ourselves xD]
@KidCongo - dunno what happened, but your uploaded version of chapter 69 has 4 pages missing. I'll be updating with a complete version.
Well, my theory of Alice's mother and father being Lacie and Glen was proven. The problem is, wrong glen. :P
Plz mochijun... give me more Jack >_> stuff everything else
sad chapter!
Look at this Miranda Barma, she looks just like Ms. Red from Kuroshitsuji

But right, Pandora never ceases to amaze me with such good developments

All we thought was the truth till now, is not anymore. Although I don't know what to hope to happen anymore I'm still loving it *-*

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics