Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Uwaaah if

Spoiler
is the Crimson knight then I really want to know who
Spoiler
is.

Did Lessa 

Spoiler
?

Lucy is damn hot. 

Please use spoiler tags. And you can go back and edit your own comments to include the tags, just in case you didn't know.

The tags: Put the word spoiler in square brackets before & after the words or images you want to hide, except for the ending tag put a right-leaning slash immediately after the opening bracket.

So [ spoiler ] blah [ / spoiler ] without extra spaces will look like the following:

Spoiler

Thanks!

FYI, all he really 'spoiled' was the prolouge of this season. Things, that most people know by now. And those who don't, don't end up here that likely...

is this gonna became a Wincest??

Aw yeah the rape train is running again!

Thank you Vendetta Scans!

Let's take a minute to appreciate how amazing Lucy is.

Spoiler

Thanks, Vendetta, as always!

I've been waitting for this one. Thanks Vendetta Scans ^^

Spoiler

Just here to bet that Rainold can fly, and that's why he did that

I mean, he's like the herald of Ra...Wouldn't put it past him.

Oh yes, I am so ready for season 2 <3

BTW, I hadn't read Season 1 before, but the excitement in those of your comments here that were unspoilery led me to devour it, and I'm grateful. :)

How can he just SPOILER? wtf >.< he was the SPOILER, kind of a necessary thing if humanity wanted a MAYBE A SPOILER, DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT..

Please use spoiler tags. And you can go back and edit your own comments to include the tags, just in case you didn't know.

The tags: Put the word spoiler in square brackets before & after the words or images you want to hide, except for the ending tag put a right-leaning slash immediately after the opening bracket.

So [ spoiler ] blah [ / spoiler ] without extra spaces will look like the following:

Spoiler

Thanks!

It's back!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!  The wait was worth it!!  *cries of tears* 

Well , they didn't showed his body ... so he is probably still alive. But still... it was about time for some Lessa!

Demans????

Wooohooo!!! Season 2!!! Best thing that's happened all day!!!

How can he just kill himself? wtf >.< he was the embodiment of the frakking sun, kind of a necessary thing if humanity wanted a chance to win back..

Precisely the reaction Pogo wants.  IT'S SO COOL.  AAAAAAAAAAA thank you vendetta scans!

How can he just kill himself? wtf >.< he was the embodiment of the frakking sun, kind of a necessary thing if humanity wanted a chance to win back..

I'm sorry but when I see "Deman" I just imagine an old southern redneck lady saying "THOSE DARN DEE-MANS"

Yea, I kinda think just leaving it as regualr "Demon" would have looked a lot better lol

I'm sorry but when I see "Deman" I just imagine an old southern redneck lady saying "THOSE DARN DEE-MANS"

Something epic is happening...

SO EXCITED.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics