Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Awesome 2 chapters! :)

From Season 1 till now I don't get what the Suns are for. Can't the Demans just invade the Hexagon Field whenever they want? Also, aren't they vulnerable to sunlight? why are the suns lit in the prologue?

Fairly large post. 6 paragraphs, ~5 lines each. Contains spoilers from first season and prologue.

Spoiler

From Season 1 till now I don't get what the Suns are for. Can't the Demans just invade the Hexagon Field whenever they want? Also, aren't they vulnerable to sunlight? why are the suns lit in the prologue?

well Lucy took a level in badass since last season.

first season ended with a "let's go home" didn't it? the city probably just expanded beyond home, and they refused to move. though the outsiders must think they're totally amazing for having gotten that far in.

Of course, Rainold's ability to just rain sunfire on anything in his path means that very, very few demans can threaten him anyways... and Ares probably doesn't care about any he kills (as they're clearly too weak to be worthy).

This chapter was "cute".

I know, cute doesn't belong in this manwha. Especially how season 1 ended.

This chapter was "cute".

Lucy and rainold has such a cute relationship now! xD

Dear god if I didn't check the front page I would have missed this. I'm soooo glad that the new season finally came out!! I was wondering when it was ever gonna get released! Thanks a ton for posting this!!!

Spoiler

KXbQtlI.png

Stronk brocon Lucy.

Lucy is so awesome in this season :D

This is awesome, took me 2 days to finish Lessa season 1 and now finally I have caught up! 

whoaaaahhh!!!!.. cool!! Lucy's added!!!

ohh yeah~~ 

i thought this Lessa was the same lessa? 

confudddllleedd!!

Has anyone else played legend of the dragoon? Rainold looks like dart at bit it makes me think rainold could be derived from him.. Well his new form http://jagarnot.deviantart.com/art/Divine-Dragoon-Dart-62086955
Looks like vendetta is picking this up within a day or two of its post. Beautiful work by pogo yet again good to have it back

I love the face that deman makes, the 'excuse me I need a moment, I just pooped myself' face never get old.

It's

Spoiler

It's Iessa that's on the front cover. Sword should have been a dead giveaway, since no one else uses one.

This rocks my socks off. I'm glad it's back.

I love how he just matter-of-factly states he lives in a place that lies BEYOND an area nobody has returned from alive.

first season ended with a "let's go home" didn't it? the city probably just expanded beyond home, and they refused to move. though the outsiders must think they're totally amazing for having gotten that far in.

I love how he just matter-of-factly states he lives in a place that lies BEYOND an area nobody has returned from alive.

Am I the only one here going

Spoiler

not lessa it's

Spoiler

It's

Spoiler

@ Lockwyn: That's what I want to know too!! O__O 

Spoiler

Uwaaah if

Spoiler
is the Crimson knight then I really want to know who
Spoiler