Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 278votes)

Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta

Alt Names: alt 同班同学 上村由香如是说alt ชั้นเรียนสุดประหลาดของคามิมูระยูกะalt クラスメート、上村ユウカはこう言った。alt My classmate, Yuuka Kamimura, said this...
Author: Sakurai Tsutsushi
Artist: Kawakami Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirasaki is incredibly bored by his unchanging daily school life and he ends up falling in love with his weird classmate Kamimura Yuuka, who rants about changing the world to his uninterested classmates. However, when she reveals the truth about the nature of their world to him, everything will quickly become stranger than he would ever have expected!
Go to Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window tadchav
  • 12 Replies
Topic Anime of this? New Window MFrost
  • 0 Replies

373 Comments

A curiosity: Would this manga's title happen to translate to "Also sprach Kamimura Yuuka"?
Sorry, but I think I can do very well without your glomps^^
Btw, I see 6 "likes", I'm not starting before it are 10 :P
I'll stop glomping you, PROzess, if you stop TL-ing this manga! :<
Get me at least 10 "likes" on this comment and you have good chances^^
well, let's see what I can do on the weekend....
@PROzess Please continue this?
All my love if you decide to pick this up again <3
Actually the story gets really good in the following chapters (3-5), but I don't really feel like doing it...
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! In the first chapter I just thought that the girl was crazy or something. The manga looked pretty stupid and didn't know where it was trying to go but BAM during the end of chapter one and chapter two! Haven't had a good mindfuck in a while.
Photo
TsundereChan
Nov 30 2011 07:35 PM
thank you PROzess, really appreciate it
great manga
that would be great prozess
Well, if they aren't doing it, I will continue it
Bad news, PROzess dropped this manga and seems that no-one will pick up.
PROzess said: "Classmate is dropped, another group wants work on it and I'm just killing time anyway."
And now the another group says:
http://cinoss.nifiloa.com/2011/08/classmate-will-not-be-picked-up/

I say: Please, someone must continue this manga, is so amazing...
Dropped
Very interesting manga. Can't wait for the next chapter
What's with the swarm of comments, it's not THAT unbelievable of a manga! It's very similar to angel beats for now. And definitely not to Otome x Amnesia. Most manga have a boy and a girl interacting and herbivorous japanese men like active girls who lead the story, hence why manga like angel beats, haruhi or even tasogare otome x amnesia are famous.
yeah, but the main characters undeniably have simlar attributes and are in a somewhat similar situation(no one seeing the main girl),
not to mention the dynamic isn't all that different either.
and of course, most importantly, the art, especially how yuuko and yuuka(huh....) look quite similar
Otome x Amnesia?
Ghosts =/= Robots...
Interesting start, kinda reminds me of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.
Oh snap. This looks DEEP
Awesome, better than i thought it would be Posted Image
I liked it too, by the way. laurens, you seem to be in every manga I like, either we have the same tastes or you watch every manga here lolPosted Image
interesting, can't wait for the next chapter :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics