Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

oh...

Village-Idiot is adding one more series to the stalling list? AWESOME!!!

who cares about all the other gazilliion series stalled really.

:)

Well, that's true to an extent, however there has to be at least some interesting aspects to the story and characters. If someone just wanted pure "plot" there's hentai for that. I guess overall it's to early to judge this particular series, but it's worth noting how utterly generic the premise is. Even the plot developments in chapter 1 follow an overused path.

This screams -Gakuen Toshi Asterisk- everywhere hahaha xD

pages 23 and on are not working. Is it me?

Who cares if it's unoriginal? >.> Most of us are here for the "plot", aren't we? :P

Well, that's true to an extent, however there has to be at least some interesting aspects to the story and characters. If someone just wanted pure "plot" there's hentai for that. I guess overall it's to early to judge this particular series, but it's worth noting how utterly generic the premise is. Even the plot developments in chapter 1 follow an overused path.

Who cares if it's unoriginal? >.> Most of us are here for the "plot", aren't we? :P

Blargh....... I know this has been said a hundred times already, but this plot is so cookie cutter by the template that I just have to say it again. I mean seriously, a school battle manga? Let's see, just off the top of my head how many school battle plots I've seen recently. IS, Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, Gakuen Toshi Asterisk, Hidan no Aria, Absolute Duo, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Torakiss, and probably many more if I actually went and did some research.  Out of the above, ALL take place in academies with isolated environments, and 3 exactly use the whole "Artificial Island" gimmick that is so overused.  Do Japanese authors really have no more creativity, or do their audiences really eat up the same thing over and over and over?

<<XX>> Suddenly appeared on earth. Only <<XX>> can kill them. The government build <<XX>> To train humans to fight <<XX>>

Where have i seen this plot before..

When he's groping her chest that look says: "Should I turn this into an H-manga?"

5 seconds on the clock.

Aaaaaaand...GO!

Hooray for original ideas.

But seriously though, if it doesn't evolve into a typical IS-type harem or whatnot, I might like it.

Nah its fine as it is, just need to change a certain person's dense personality and the plot might get more intresting.

So what exactly is the thing that entered and in what it entered in? Thinking some dirty things in that page.

First thing the MC encounters... a trap... followed

Traps go in the opposite direction.

Liking this trend of H-artists drawing non-H manga. Hope this turns out well!

Thanks for picking this up, VI scans!

First thing the MC encounters... a trap... followed

If it's good than I don't mind if they keep making the same shit over and over and it's published in Dragon Age so you know it's going to have some good tits and ass.

It looks like he doesn't have that hero mentality (it was his friends that did the hero projecting.) and his reaction is pretty understandable. Wouldn't you be confused if people started making decisions without you knowing whats going on?

Just from this chapter alone you can't really tell what his personality is like he wasn't even embarrassed when he grabbed that girls breast so just from that you can tell he's not like Ichika from IS. Ichika is also weaker then his harem when it comes to fighting so I don't know why people are comparing them.

(sorry it just gets on my nerves when people slap cliche on a story from just reading the first chapter) =/

um not sure if anyone noticed this

Spoiler

yea thats her i mean clear give away if they were trying to hide her gender but u can clearly see panties under her pants o well im all for strong Mcs with a harem so yey as long as hes not complete Shit like that WEAK as hell dense loser from Infinate stratos hes such a loser.

it entered...dem in front of a gallery no less

Spoiler

So-It-Begins.gif

Hooray for original ideas.

But seriously though, if it doesn't evolve into a typical IS-type harem or whatnot, I might like it.

um not sure if anyone noticed this

Spoiler

omg losers making cliche remarks about it being cliche i think we know how cliche it is, did i mention it was really cliche to use the word cliche so much, talk about being cliche. see how boring it is when you guys can't come up with original remark against a manga yet you guys probably have no skill to draw at all or know how the manga business works.

i would call it IS+god eaters

mainly because no one has, its called God Eater. there is no s.

Hmmm add Absolute Duo and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk too.

probably asterisk..since duo..well partner XD this is team one..and if you people google the artist..he's is a H artist..not that i would go complain

The funniest part is, if this were an honest-to-goodness hentai, there wouldn't be so many complaints about cliches.  >:3

i would call it IS+god eaters

Hmmm add Absolute Duo and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics