Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 26votes)

Log Horizon - Honey Moon Logs

Alt Names: alt ログ・ホライズン外伝 HoneyMoonLogsalt Log Horizon Gaiden: Honey Moon Logs
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Matsu Motoya
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The events of Log Horizon narrated from the point of view of the Crescent Moon Alliance, especially Henrietta and Maryell.

> Spin-off of Log Horizon
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-r10190 )
Go to Log Horizon - Honey Moon Logs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Just wanted to make sure, but the pairing is Naotsugu and Maryelle right? Don't really like that kid in her guild ,especially in the anime.

Yes, it's Naotsugu x Maryelle.  The latter gets competition in book 7 however via another cleric in

Spoiler

I'm surprised that phrase doesn't get as overused as 'PLOT' because it's stuck in my head.

You mean
Spoiler

Just wanted to make sure, but the pairing is Naotsugu and Maryelle right? Don't really like that kid in her guild ,especially in the anime.

Yes I'm happy to see a spin-off with my favorite couple. I agree that the art is kinda generic

And on that topic, I'm still waiting for the "useless meat" phrase in the jokes. Cause this spin-off pretty much made me consider Maryelle as the Maou of Log Horizon XD

I'm surprised that phrase doesn't get as overused as 'PLOT' because it's stuck in my head.

IT BEGINS! And who said boobs can't save lives?

Spoiler

Refer to chapter 1 of this manga next time when someone asks otherwise.

I will reference it if I ever get into such a discussion but technically its not gonna turn out like that logically, there WILL be blood or broken ribs if you take the force and speed of falling, hardness of the tree branch etc. but yes, in comedy manga terms, it fits quite well =P

And on that topic, I'm still waiting for the "useless meat" phrase in the jokes. Cause this spin-off pretty much made me consider Maryelle as the Maou of Log Horizon XD

you know, the art for maryelle seems a little different between the LN and this manga adaptation.

Yeah, skipping this one. The art style is way too generic, with an awkwardly paced story and unnecessary fanservice.
Pls more Nishikaze no Ryodan, Anon.

Hah, the anime really toned down the fanservice.

Just look at Maryelle outfit.

Dat cleavage and short pants isn't shown in anime

Actually it's the opposite -- Honey Moon Logs increases the fanservice (and Maryelle x Naotsugu shipping).  Maryelle's official design from the light novel is far more conservative.  What you see in the anime was pretty much it, except with a lower neckline.

Compare to the official LN art (from book 2):

Spoiler

Naotsugu. As much a badass as always. XD

..wow, they're really milking this series alright.. XD

Hah, the anime really toned down the fanservice.

Just look at Maryelle outfit.

Dat cleavage and short pants isn't shown in anime

Maryelle face in the cover reminds me (a little) of Charl~

The art though is not distinct enough - it reminds me of various artists.

Henrietta is almost like Saber.. Maryelle reminds me of Enchanter though the face/breast ratio doesn't seem to fit.. Shouryuu from some action shounen.. Naotsugu an inspector from one of those detective mangas.. Shiroe a shoujo school teacher.. Hopefully Akatsuki will be either cute or sexy.

This spin off shows promise though - I like how these spin offs explains non-Log Horizon guild members.

I can't get used to Shiroe's and Naotsugu's face in this spin-off. Also, I had the impression that Naotsugu's acquanted with Maryelle a way back from the anime, guess I'm wrong.

Another one? Touno Mamare's works sure do have a lot of manga. Now to wait for the 4-koma.

And what is up with Maryelle's outfit? O_o

Another spin-off... wait and see I guess.

IT BEGINS! And who said boobs can't save lives?

Spoiler

Refer to chapter 1 of this manga next time when someone asks otherwise.

Another spin-off................

HA...HA...HA!

Oh man...that panties book makes it's appearance early, and shows how they met, lol....priceless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics