Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 26votes)

Log Horizon - Honey Moon Logs

Alt Names: alt ログ・ホライズン外伝 HoneyMoonLogsalt Log Horizon Gaiden: Honey Moon Logs
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Matsu Motoya
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The events of Log Horizon narrated from the point of view of the Crescent Moon Alliance, especially Henrietta and Maryell.

> Spin-off of Log Horizon
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-r10190 )
Go to Log Horizon - Honey Moon Logs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

43988184.jpg

You asked for it, they gave it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Which Artist? Akira Ishida or Motoya Matsu?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I find the lack of Akatsuki very dissapointing

43988184.jpg

I find the lack of Akatsuki very dissapointing

lol Shiroe. I bet everyone present was like 

PvQQwrn.gif

So does Shirou get any other romantic development other than 2 lolis? The female Tea Party leader from his flashbacks still interest me since they have yet to mention anything about her.

Another one is with the psycho fox lady

I was going for Shoryu to win her over, but he's acting like a pansy.  Even letting someone else do it.  At this rate Shoryu has no chance.

Oh yea lucky guy he has 2 loli's who love him only if they both didnt have the bodies of 5 year olds and also have ZERO sex appeal its like dating a child . Akatsuki is cute but thats it she looks 5 years old if your into that sort of thing you need to turn yourself in to the police loli's are like stuff animals cute to look at but thats about it get a real woman shiro!! also isnt Minori like 13 years old in real life and shiro is in college so yea jail bait lol

Lolis have a lot of sex appeal.

There indeed was (from Henrietta anyway, Shiroe is too...oblivious...for that)

Spoiler

So does Shirou get any other romantic development other than 2 lolis? The female Tea Party leader from his flashbacks still interest me since they have yet to mention anything about her.

Spoiler

Oh yea lucky guy he has 2 loli's who love him only if they both didnt have the bodies of 5 year olds and also have ZERO sex appeal its like dating a child . Akatsuki is cute but thats it she looks 5 years old if your into that sort of thing you need to turn yourself in to the police loli's are like stuff animals cute to look at but thats about it get a real woman shiro!! also isnt Minori like 13 years old in real life and shiro is in college so yea jail bait lol

So were there any small hints of Henrietta X Shiroe in the LN like there was in this chapter or is this just the artist's own fanfiction? Cuz it sure as hell isn't showing in the anime. 

It is in the 5th volume of the light novel. Henrietta doesn't act on her feelings however.

So were there any small hints of Henrietta X Shiroe in the LN like there was in this chapter or is this just the artist's own fanfiction? Cuz it sure as hell isn't showing in the anime. 

Spoiler

8bS8gYl.png

Shiroe <3

sleeping beauty~

Prophetic wish granted

Indeed XD

And now its clear that this has no relation to the original story. Oh well, its still nice on its own. :)

And did anyone notice Charasin's look in the final panel?

So wait

Spoiler

They have an "Adventurer" body. Their body no longer applies logical rules. If the "People of the Land" fell that way they might really die. And they're level 90.

Shiroe fell probably at least 50 meters at some dungeon before his group rescued Serara. He was perfectly fine. Even though there were huge debris falling as well. There was no direct damage to his HP, maybe, that's why.

I never said they can't in the game, I meant that I can't use that bit he said in a logical argument elsewhere, that is all. 

And on that topic, I'm still waiting for the "useless meat" phrase in the jokes. Cause this spin-off pretty much made me consider Maryelle as the Maou of Log Horizon XD

Prophetic wish granted

Spoiler

I came.

More useless meat?!

NONSENSE!

I will reference it if I ever get into such a discussion but technically its not gonna turn out like that logically, there WILL be blood or broken ribs if you take the force and speed of falling, hardness of the tree branch etc. but yes, in comedy manga terms, it fits quite well =P

And on that topic, I'm still waiting for the "useless meat" phrase in the jokes. Cause this spin-off pretty much made me consider Maryelle as the Maou of Log Horizon XD

They have an "Adventurer" body. Their body no longer applies logical rules. If the "People of the Land" fell that way they might really die. And they're level 90.

Shiroe fell probably at least 50 meters at some dungeon before his group rescued Serara. He was perfectly fine. Even though there were huge debris falling as well. There was no direct damage to his HP, maybe, that's why.

Panties LOLOLOLOL

I will reference it if I ever get into such a discussion but technically its not gonna turn out like that logically, there WILL be blood or broken ribs if you take the force and speed of falling, hardness of the tree branch etc. but yes, in comedy manga terms, it fits quite well =P

She's level 90, you're understimating the strenght of level 90 boobs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics