Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 165votes)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

Alt Names: alt 魔女とほうきと黒縁メガネalt Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Meganealt The Witch, the Broom, and the Black-Rimmed Glasses.
Author: Hebe
Artist: Hebe
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of two girls. Rhianna and Noriko. One day Rhianna moves in next door to Noriko and they soon become friends. Rhianna comes from a family with a magical background, yet she struggles to do even the most basic spells. This leads Noriko to assume she’s just cosplaying as a witch. She also lacks everyday common sense and knowledge. Noriko on the other hand is pretty level headed, but likes… really likes cute things.
Go to Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

244 Comments

Haha! Short  but very cute, thanks Doki Fansubs!!!

In case someone fails to get my point. Or tone. There is a nice drop from the roof if you go to your local Wal*Mart. About the only thing they are good for.

Because the best way to achieve humor is to act like an ass towards people who don't think you're funny.

Being adult Rhianna is suffering ._ .

That statement followed the emote made me laugh my ass off for some reason

In other news: This manga is justice!

Cats out of the bag.

haha sheska is what makes this manga interesting.

because she can play the fool and the straight man a looot, rihanna plays the fool and noriko self destructs and plays the straight always ... so sheeska is really cool and a strict pervert xD (fake lolies are heresy wajajjaja)

Being adult Rhianna is suffering ._ .

Man, this series is awesome.  It's cute, it's Yuri, and it's funny as all get out.  Soooo followed.

I really like Noriko's "look Sheska, it's rape time" face.

Your kidding right? I mean like Sheska to but she kinda incompetent as a maid.

I never said "perfect maid" or the "most competent maid" or "good at being maid". I said she's the coolest maid ever.

COOLEST.

MAID.

EVER.

Sheska and Noriko combined you mean

One acts to her true self too much while the other restraints herself too much

Yuri. Yuri everywhere.

Is every female in this series yuri?

WHY!?!?!?!?

Are you saying girls like that don't exist in the real world and like guys?!?!?!?!?!?

TTTTTTT^TTTTTTT

Spoiler
Fake? We call it legal loli *droll

Yargh, I love this. 

Coolest. Maid. Ever.

you gotta be kidding. Sachi is the coolest!

Ah. if only all shoujo AI mangas were like this.

tumblr_m8yogiM6SU1rdlz59o1_500.gif

Coolest. Maid. Ever.

Your kidding right? I mean like Sheska to but she kinda incompetent as a maid.

if only :( ... I really like Sheska she's so funny

Coolest. Maid. Ever.

Noriko's prowrestling skills are amazing. Seriously, Vince should sign her up to replace CM Punk.

Maybe she learned them from Matsuri from Matsuri Special. :-)

if only :( ... I really like Sheska she's so funny

Spoiler

Noriko's prowrestling skills are amazing. Seriously, Vince should sign her up to replace CM Punk.

its not my fault im not popular's long lost sister, i mean recording the ringing of a cell thats...thats sad

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics