Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 198votes)

Ratman

Alt Names: alt Ratman - The smallest hero!?
Author: Inui Sekihiko
Artist: Inui Sekihiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Shooto. He’s a bit… vertically-challenged. He also wants to be a hero. But guess what? Midgets can’t be heroes! Ha! So he becomes a villain instead. Sort of. Not really. But w-wait a minute here, why is he so heroic if he’s supposed to be the bad guy? And what about the so-called good guys? Why are they so… evil?
Go to Ratman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ratman; latest chapter discussion New Window hero
  • 17 Replies

290 Comments

jackeys num 1 pimp.
Damn if only he was a little Taller !!!
Lol poor Jackey's have no luck whatsoever!
Amazing.
i copied and pasted thats why it's bolded.
I see Ashita bolded... presumably you would like that to be the next release? :P

(sure)
glad this is being translated, Mixini Studios has some good projects, sugar dark, Ashita Dorobou, oz, and now ratman.
This would be very awesome if they make a crossover with hajimete no aku
Love it.
its funny and i really love how fun the jackeys are they are the best super villian lackeys of all time
this series is quite entertaining and i cant wait to see some more worked on soon
Lovely artwork and a DC-like universe full of superheroes? I'm hooked. The fact that the naive protagonist is forced to play for the "bad guy" team really makes you wonder what exactly defines superheroism. I especially love the mute minions that skitter all over the place.

First Impressions: 5/5
so funnyy btw the skeleton damn rock!! love it
Woah, it's a rare shounen manga with depth. If it balances comedy, action and moral depth as it suggests it will do, it's going to be great!
I really like this manga, funny and interesting. Let's see how it works.
I really like this manga, funny and interesting. Let's see how it works.
owww......cool and hilarious !!
go rat man! his costume is awesome ! cant wait for the next chapter.
I know this has been said before... But! It deserves repeating;
The Jackeys are hilarious! Playing with underwear in the background... Genius!
I want my own Jackey.
Good series. Kind of reminds me of Watchmen without the overt angst, bloodshed, and is a lot funnier.
Thank you so much. I read the release done by those other guys and wondered how anyone thought that was passable english. I ended up laughing at some of it too. Like page 21. "Ah ah ah ah ah ah!" XD
those skeleton lackeys are funny as hell
I was gonna work a novel translation tonight... but then people told me how much more they like my version... so... here it is...
this series is making me laugh non-stop but you know what it's not main character or the villians or the girls of this series that makes it so fantastic believe it or not it's the hire-hand that truly makes this series a pleasure to read. i can't stop laughing at these skulls dude antics. more please give me more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics