Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 157votes)

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!

Alt Names: alt Aku ingin memberitahu kakak laki laki ku kalau aku adik perempuannya sekarang!!alt いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!alt I wanna tell my brother that I'm your little sister right now!!alt Imaimoalt Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai!alt 지금 당장 오빠에게 여동생이라고 말하고 싶어!
Author: Fairys
Artist: Oda Masaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.
Go to Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 5 Replies

380 Comments

Lets build up trust with my new son by lying to him! Causing problems before it even starts. dumb.

No, that's funny... She probably want to get close to him, without being in concideration of her gender. Because they tend to put more distance between them when it's a boy and a girl. 

Lets build up trust with my new son by lying to him! Causing problems before it even starts. dumb.

So it begins!

Spoiler

oh some1 is doing this huh

my same reaction when i saw this...

whoever's doing this, good luck catching up! xD

oh some1 is doing this huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ic0Zl8bAP0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics