Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 472votes)

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou

Alt Names: alt 魔技科の剣士と召喚魔王alt 魔技科的剑士与召唤魔王alt Magika no Kenshi to Basileusalt Magika no Kenshi to Vasreus
Author: Mihara Mitsuki
Artist: Monrin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 15 years ago the world discovered magic as well as mythical beings (basically beings from various legends) in another dimension. Humankind learned to summon these dangerous mythical beings and use their power to great effect. 7 countries formed contracts with these "Diva" and gained their alligence as a result. Diva will chose their summoners on their 14th birthday and give them a stigma. Schools have been set up to train summoners and magical swordsman (basically bodyguards that give the summoners time to cast their spell) as a result.

15 years later after the finding of magic Hayashizaki Kazuki is chosen as a summoner and given a stigma to indicate that. This is surprising since males aren't chosen as summoners due to their low amount of mana compared to females. As the first male to be a summoner Kazuki is under a lot of scrutiny by almost everyone.

To complicate matters his sister (who's a magical swordsman) is against him going into summoner school to train there as a summoner. Because summoners and magical swordsman have a cat mouse thing going on where summoners look down on magical swordsman as inferior so his sister naturally is against him going there. She'll stop him even if it means going to war.

Kazuki however is determined to thrive in summoner school and have already determined to give it his all. Even if he's the lowest ranked student (ranked E) and his fellow students intend to demean him he'll prove himself as the strongest summoner.

Adaptation of the light novel written by Mihara Mitsuki and illustrated by CHuN.

The manga is published in Monthly Comic Alive, a seinen manga magazine by Media Factory.
Go to Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window kuroihagane
  • 7 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies
Topic Current Known 72 Lesser Key of Solomon New Window TheDefend
  • 6 Replies
Topic orphanage New Window oatesi
  • 3 Replies

1003 Comments

TEAM INCEST. YEEAH

Not really incest...  It's mentioned in the chapter that he's an adopted orphan.  Sorry to burst yer bubble.  xD

Village Idiot = instafolow

Seriously, I follow every single manga they do, they never stop to amuse me with their manga choices.

Nah, we do some bad series too (I blade ZeroDC!)

I can't wait for someone to create enchanted bullets and enchanted flamethrowers. But when enchanted mustard gas is invented, an enchanted Geneva Convention will be held.

TEAM INCEST. YEEAH

Those bewbs. Weapons of mass destruction.

Holding hands all the way there?  Good job! =V

You'd think that someone would try to invent a magically enhanced gun or something, but nope. Only swords work.

Village Idiot + Ecchi = Follow

Village Idiot = instafolow

Seriously, I follow every single manga they do, they never stop to amuse me with their manga choices.

KarchAmadeo
Nov 29 2013 12:37 AM

Another great pickup by V.I.S. Well done.

It took a while into the chapter, but we did get some big "plot" at the end.

Balloons!

It took a while into the chapter, but we did get some big "plot" at the end.

Spoiler

Spoiler

She's yandere for the MC, calling it now.

ch.1 It's alright, so far. Nothing too annoying. And it seems like the guy is somewhat strong so at least less people will be complaining about that.

So what's the point of the Little/Big Sister?

For the harem variety, OBVIOUSLY

Spoiler

Village Idiot + Ecchi = Follow

ch.1 It's alright, so far. Nothing too annoying. And it seems like the guy is somewhat strong so at least less people will be complaining about that.

So what's the point of the Little/Big Sister?

1st page= the best page ever

Dat summary

Dat cover.

And dat

Spoiler

Oh? It's pretty good.. maybe it'll become one of my favorites?
Anyway, I didn't expect a chapter this soon...thank you viscans.

Looks at Summary = TL;DR 120.gif

Looks at Cover = Ohhhhh Interesting 137.gif

looks at the cover don't even need to read the summary, follow

same XD

looks at the cover don't even need to read the summary, follow

Dat summary

hmmm looks a cover, doesn't look like there is much plot in this one.

read summary I guess I'll follow.

Ecchi + Harem combo and a loli on the front cover... How can I resist?

Edit: How DARE they take the loli out of the cover ! I want BLOOD !

wow! another harem manga to read .. i hope english will be more faster nyan~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics