Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 408votes)

Fujimi Lovers

Alt Names: alt 不死身ラヴァーズalt Ölümsüz Aşıklaralt Undead lovers
Author: Takagi Yuna
Artist: Takagi Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spiral love story.

Kouno Jun is a lively character who lives life with all his might. In kindergarten, he falls in love with Hasebe Rino, the most beautiful girl in his class, and he confesses to her. Hasebe accepts his love, but the moment she gives her answer, she vanishes on the spot. Failing to figure out what's going on, Kouno asks his friends about Hasebe, only to find out that no one remembers a single thing about her. She has just vanished, along with all memories about her, except for those of Kouno.

While Kouno leads a weary and desperate high school life, Hasebe appears again as a transfer student. However, this Hasebe is not exactly the Hasebe he knows...
Go to Fujimi Lovers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [spoiler] Which chapter ending hit you harder? New Window ThCp
  • 3 Replies
Topic What does Hanamori mean? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 3 Replies
Topic Obligatory theories/questions thread [Possible Spoilers?] New Window omnipwnage
  • 6 Replies
Topic Nietzsche? New Window Examplesam
  • 1 Replies

605 Comments

so

this had no point?

I'm sure the author wanted to maybe convey something

but in the end he didn't, and we're left with a unfinished story

really bad selling point for your next series, if there is a next one

a great series, turned weak

Why?

Why must this man continue to suffer?

Why must fate be so cruel?

thank you TSP. 

Hey, i thought the author has put his out of his misery but nope, here's an extra

me waiting now 10+ years after the "first part" of shiina dark...

I remember that.

The pain is real hahahahaha... D:

so it's about 3 years from when this manga completed (at least this part) and there's still no update?

;-;

did somebody order extra salt?

I didn't

Have another salt shaker!

Thanks for the suffering.

did somebody order extra salt?

I didn't

It said end of part 1, that implies it's going to keep going.

me waiting now 10+ years after the "first part" of shiina dark...

but does hassle rina now exist...? 

I wish there was a real ending. Enjoyed it while it lasted though.

i guess it's more like this: the author doesn't give a fuck anymore since he wasn't as successful as he hoped and got cancelled.

Haha oh wow so it really did end. Well maybe if he had given us some clues as to why this was happening instead of constantly blueballing us with "woops hasebe disappeared again lol" then maybe his manga would have been more successful.

Anyway who cares, I'm finally free of caring about this after an initial interest and then 3 years of an increasing sense of pointlessness regarding the plot.

Wait... It's over? And there's no continuation...? B-but... I've been here since the first chapter... I want to know what's going on.............. You can't do this to me!! ;A;

It said end of part 1, that implies it's going to keep going.

Honestly it's taken nearly 3 years for there to be only 12 chapters out

3 damn years of my life

When I saw that it said "undead lovers" as the 12th chapter I assumed it was the last one so I blitzed through the chapters I hadn't read. And then didn't it end.

Why the hell didn't it end?

Wait... It's over? And there's no continuation...? B-but... I've been here since the first chapter... I want to know what's going on.............. You can't do this to me!! ;A;

For us, it's a matter of the difference between tags and genres. Tagging is more specific, descriptive, and inclusive of the content while genres give you the overarching theme of the content. For example, MU has Fujimi Lovers tagged as ‘Amnesia’, ‘Time Skip’, ‘Age Progression’, and so on. These are all of varying relevance to the story as a whole, but they really help you understand what the exact content is. On the other hand, the genres are set to ‘Comedy, Drama, Romance, Supernatural, and Shounen.’ 

We wholeheartedly agree that tags are extremely useful and beneficial to readers, we just don’t agree with treating genres like tags. Whether you agree with this or not is up to you, of course, but this is how we see it.

Fair enough.

If frequency of appearance/occurrence is the argument here, there's an obvious double standard and it looks a lot like certain tags are being omitted on purpose because the people with the final say would rather push their own tastes and values one everyone else while making poor excuses for it than be transparent and honest about it.

For us, it's a matter of the difference between tags and genres. Tagging is more specific, descriptive, and inclusive of the content while genres give you the overarching theme of the content. For example, MU has Fujimi Lovers tagged as ‘Amnesia’, ‘Time Skip’, ‘Age Progression’, and so on. These are all of varying relevance to the story as a whole, but they really help you understand what the exact content is. On the other hand, the genres are set to ‘Comedy, Drama, Romance, Supernatural, and Shounen.’ 

We wholeheartedly agree that tags are extremely useful and beneficial to readers, we just don’t agree with treating genres like tags. Whether you agree with this or not is up to you, of course, but this is how we see it.

While I think we all get where you're coming from, one needs to draw the line somewhere. For instance, one would have to take a very extreme view to slap a "gender bender" tag on One Piece, but there's a relatively prominent character (amongst dozens of relatively prominent characters) who gender-swaps themselves and others habitually.

Spoiler

The thing is, nobody gets to decide for anyone else what the latter is allowed to be attracted to or repelled by.

Tagging isn't strictly for categorizing based on the majority of content within a manga. The purpose of tags, generally, is to let everyone know what they can expect to find in a work. If that's not the case here on this site then the people who make those decisions need to be transparent about it instead of pretending to have a tagging system worth a damn.

Take Infection, for example. All semblance of "school life" ended within the first chapter (save for uniforms, at most) but it's still tagged as a school life manga.
"Love Is Like After the Rain", the setting is centered around a restaurant. The only thing "school life" about it is a few characters are minors and we've seen her school maybe twice.
If frequency of appearance/occurrence is the argument here, there's an obvious double standard and it looks a lot like certain tags are being omitted on purpose because the people with the final say would rather push their own tastes and values one everyone else while making poor excuses for it than be transparent and honest about it.

It hurt me to read this, but i regret none of it.

By the way:

Spoiler

Wait... no part 2?! fml T_T

So that's it? And the author never made part 2... this was such an interesting and heartbreaking series...

giphy.gif

Interesting... the friend is the one, single constant throughout all the scenarios. 

[X-Files theme intensifies.]

Interesting... the friend is the one, single constant throughout all the scenarios. 

To those expecting a Part 2, maybe our 'search' for Part 2 will be as fruitless and unending as the love story of this manga.

Our Hasebe is Fujimi Lover Part 2

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics