Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 21votes)

Stellar Theater

Alt Names: alt Stellar☆Theater
Author: Rosebleu
Artist: Waki
Genres: Harem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aliens exist for sure. Even a child knows it. The world is protected by a group of aliens with special power. Daichi lives in such a world. He terribly got burned five years ago, but it's all cured and he now lives a peaceful life. But one day, he meets one of the aliens and his life slightly changes...

He is forcibly appointed as to be an examiner of the next protector test. There are also three girls who move to his school to take the test and one of them is his childhood friend. He still doesn't know that there will be a big event, which will change his future, in the not too distant future...
Go to Stellar Theater Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

whaaas goin on chapter 1 kinda jumped from him on a train to a girl burnin in a building to an axe at his face??????
I agree with the below comments. The story seems to try some new plot tools, but it was too deliberate and felt more like an experiment. To not confuse the reader, the author try to explain them as much as possible, which, unfortunately, ruins the flow of the story..

Good try though. I can continue reading it but I won't lose sleep over it :s
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 06 2012 03:57 AM
@Bagelson lol just what i thought
tryhards always fail hard
Its so confusing
There are some clear issues with this manga. It introduces events that seem supposed to be shocking, then follow them up with exposition on why they should be shocking. It jumps needlessly back and forth in the continuity, breaking up a scene to show some unnecessary break, followed by a flashback to finish up the original scene. It seems to try so hard to be "mysterious" that it mostly just feels disjointed.

Also, character reactions seem quite unreasonable. "Shocking" events leave characters completely unperturbed as soon as the next scene starts, nobody actually asks any important questions and just go along with vague warnings.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics