Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 118votes)

Unbalance X Unbalance

Alt Names: alt アンバランス ×2alt 萌道鲜师alt 언밸런스 언밸런스alt 언밸런스x2alt Unbalance X Unbalancealt Дисбаланс х2
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man finds and returns a lost wallet and cell phone to a beautiful young lady, thus begins the destined relationship between two strangers. Sound typical? Well then, how about making the young lady the young man’s future homeroom teacher, and give them both a twisted sense of right and wrong. And just for kicks, let’s have the young man help himself to a self proclaimed reward from the lost wallet before returning it… but of course, this scenario wouldn’t be complete unless the young lady was very unforgiving when it came to teaching one of her students a lesson on morals.

Note: Volume 10 is from the Japanese version, so please read from right to left, instead of the usual Manhwa style.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 3
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-triangle-r15372
Go to Unbalance X Unbalance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Unbalance X Unbalance! New Window Frys
  • 15 Replies

50 Comments

Yeah, so because of policies Batoto ends two chapters before the end.

Is it me, or is it ridiculous ?

Wait, no, that IS ridiculous.

Off to mangareader.net for this, and to hell with the policy moralbigotry.
@Ritokage: look up A-Team's hosting policies.
How can it say that this manga is complete? Chapter 80 is clearly not the last chapter!
why she's showing her underwear while use her dress bride in the cover? ... umm ... ahh! Im Dal-Young, i get it now
so cool they translate into another lenguage, this series deserves to be known for all te peopole who likes romance, and sometimes fight
With story finally ending, I have to say there was quite a bit lacking. With so many loose ends and characters we have no idea where they went, it just seemed like the gave up filling in the blank spots. I suppose the most important part was delivered. The student got the cougar.
I just wish it wasnt so dramatic, but it truly was a masterpiece of a manga, in my views. There wasnt even a whisper of.. Jealousy on the guy side.. Wish it was the same for the girl side, but oh well..
@ Railander Yeah, LIKE A BOSS.
The ending makes me hard.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/1793/unbalance-x-unbalance_v5_ch36_by_kmts/14
YEAH, DRIVING WITH ONE HAND! WHAT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF AN ADULT!!!
this manga just ended on unixmanga i suggest checking it out
still, I think the story was better in the first half =p
@Nathan Ford: that's cause it's from the Japanese version.
well after A-Team take over the scan...the manhwa suddenly change to manga reading style...
Wow .. Im Dal-Young without any NTR or outright inappropriateness .. A pure vanilla(ish) romantic drama! I think I'm in love!
For those who don't know, there are two chapters that the scanlators don't want hosted on online readers. To read 81 and 82, download them from the A-Team site directly.
An end has come to this great manhwa. I just uploaded the last chapter since it was missing. Sigh, could have been something great if not for the sudden rush.
just saying it in case you haven't aware.. chapter 81 is available on A-team websites since October
Damn everyone snapping. Still lying even after she see him suffering is really low.
It looks like the story is coming to an end!!!
Yes it is, wohooo!
is chapter 80 out yet? :(
@Ronin very true the best romance ^^
Yeah.. i need to reread it. Been ages, so I forgot what was actually going on :D
Here it is. One of the best romance manhwa I have ever read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics