Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 56votes)

Strange Dragon

Alt Names: alt ストレンジ ドラゴン
Author: Ishihara Keiko
Artist: Ishihara Keiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Many years ago, a dragon descended from the sky to protect the country's king. Hibana, a princess, embarks on an adventure to search for the dragon. She saves a boy with a rare but real dragon scale. Does he know something...?
Go to Strange Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

you just gave me the image of a dragon x girl going at it...

my brain can't unimage, nooooooo

Bosshi did one not too long ago... an 18+ manga, that is... It was glorious...

Anyways, findings aside, I love, how the "spoiled princess" (which she kind of is) is actually spoiled in a realistic manner. (being selfish, in a not giving a damn kind of way) Out of touch with the court (even though she does realize it).

Oooh, a bestiality manga!!

you just gave me the image of a dragon x girl going at it...

my brain can't unimage, nooooooo

Oooh, a bestiality manga!!

Insta-follow.

This one's gonna be a good one.

I just know it!

Need shounen ver of this..... please..

I love it when a manga I follow updates within the week following

Whelp, I'm in. Dragons, tsundere, good, innocent people, and love. If it were swapped genders, I might even like it more, but then it'd be shounen, I guess.

Looking forward to this with great anticipation.

>Red hair

>That tsundere personality

Mikorin is that you?

Uhhhhhh... its kinda overloading itself isn't it? Surrounded by enemies, a politically ignorant princess, a kingdom thats so corrupt the dragons left before the story even started and thats only on the MC's issues.

so the 2 outcasts are gonna get together :D

series is still ongoing as far as MU is concerned

Aww, that was so sweet. 

My french is really rusty, so it took me a while to read it (had to periodically reread lines), but well worth it.

Now to hunt down other titles by this author.

I truly liked some of this author's oneshots, so.... What the heck, I'll follow based on that, the title, and the image, even though there's no description yet!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics