Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 168votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた 恋するメトロノーム
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Musha Sabu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alternate Story with Kasumigaoka Utaha as Main Heroine.

Original Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

Another Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

450 Comments

Sweet mother mercy the amount of lovey-dovey vanilla in this one chapter is even more than a whole series of cliché romance manga these days.

And on top of it the art is top-notch 10/10 would fa...I mean follow

Spoiler

Kid, that's the reason I'm here

Silly me. I included a wrong cover page...

Real one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1oon0pbxdsg6cv/metro_c00_cover.jpg

Sweet mother mercy the amount of lovey-dovey vanilla in this one chapter is even more than a whole series of cliché romance manga these days.

Spoiler

I remember this artist now! Artwork is top notch...

finally the best girl's route.

Spoiler

So as a tsundere fan, I was pretty sure I would like the alternate spinoff better. But I gotta say, god damn is this a better read. The art is fantastic, the character interactions are actually pretty fun to read, and holy sweet mother of moe is she cute as the heroine. Call me a convert, I'm hooked already.

and the best part is no yelling and hitting the mc every 2 seconds we get a girl who can have a convo without yelling screaming and fighting. and the main chick in this is a 10/10 no questions asked.

ohh finally a translation, been reading the raws for a while. I always love the art for these series (egoistic lily also good). Not forgetting that the original one is Misaki Kurehito.

I like heroine with personality like this

Senjougahara and Utaha <3

I wish this LN get VN so we can play Utaha rotute

So as a tsundere fan, I was pretty sure I would like the alternate spinoff better. But I gotta say, god damn is this a better read. The art is fantastic, the character interactions are actually pretty fun to read, and holy sweet mother of moe is she cute as the heroine.

Call me a convert, I'm hooked already.

anyone who isnt that tsundere bitch is a win this is already a million times better then that other version.

This is great

YES it's finally here! I had it followed even before there were any chapters hahaha. Only 1 chapter in and it's already my favorite Heroine no Sodatekata manga. Well I'm incredibly biased in that regard.

That being said, I'm surprised there's such a connection between the MC and Utaha. I guess the other mangas being focused on their respective heroines means the details about the other two are left out.

It's happening... At least looks a little more better that the other halfs...

Spoiler

Shit got real.

New route added!! :)

pffs, Batoto is being a pain in the ass again.... Does not load pages because it is slow with syncing. 

Norway Scan is looking for a proofreader and a typesetter for the series.

[EDIT] nvm. all found

it thought it would beSaenai Kanojo (Heroine < Put heroine name here) no Sodatekata guess that's not the case huh..,followed this alternate story Kasumigaoka Utaha totally my type <3

Yes, Musha Sabu-sensei is H-Manga artist.

Of course, look at those boobs. You want to place those boobs in the hands of a master and who better than an H-manga artist!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the drawer of this spin off a hentai artist?

Yes, Musha Sabu-sensei is H-Manga artist.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the drawer of this spin off a hentai artist?

Kasumigaoka Utaha

^followed.

wow i dont know she will in alternate manga to

follow added

[EDIT] I deleted the comment.

Just added this manga to database, I hope someone will scanlate this manga. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics