Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 53votes)

Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan

Alt Names: alt ログ・ホライズン 西風の旅団alt Log Horizon - La Brigade du vent de l'ouestalt Log Horizon - West Wind Brigadealt Log Horizon: People of the West Windalt Лог Хоризон: Бригада западного ветра
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Koyuki & Hara Kazuhiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After 30.000 Japanese players are trapped within MMORPG "Elder Tale" in an incident dubbed "The Apocalypse", Soujirou Seta, an ex-member of "Debauchery Tea Party" reunites his guild: The West Wind Brigade, comprised mostly of pretty girls. Watch their misadventures as they work together adjusting their lives inside the game.

> Spin-off of Log Horizon (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-r10190)
Go to Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where to download the RAW New Window 25Baam
  • 5 Replies

141 Comments

Oh wow that's a fast ch 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Personally, I really like this chapter for

Spoiler

In all fairness, from the player's perspective, Landers hadn't much to say besides "Welcome to Corneria".

Way too early? The main story has been going on for almost three years.

3 years? I missed this! *runs off to find LN translation*

EDIT: Looks like I didn't miss much. There's been inhuman translation since end of last month, v2-v3 has been translated and v4 is partially translated.

Oh wow that's a fast ch 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Personally, I really like this chapter for

Spoiler

I will be the first to say it, this spin-off is way too early.  Please focus on the main more.

Well, as long as it is a different group that translates the spin-off and it does not impede the progress on the main i see no problem. This is stuff not seen in the main, and should hold few spoilers to the main story (if anything other than backstory or fleshing out characters that appear in the main story)

I believe they mean it is too early to translate the spin off which may contain spoilers to the main story ね。

I will be the first to say it, this spin-off is way too early.  Please focus on the main more.

Way too early? The main story has been going on for almost three years.

Yea, included the one who isn't really a girl

She won't be happy if she hears you.. :P

But all or most of the girls are his instead

Yea, included the one who isn't really a girl

Perfect spin off. Cracks me up. Nice complement to the anime

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

New girl appears, he doesn't know her...draws her into harem anyway. =V

Go Sou!

Thanks for the update!

I wouldn't mind joining this guild tbh...

Spoiler

Dat harem guild.

But all or most of the girls are his instead

Thanks for the update!

I wouldn't mind joining this guild tbh...

Spoiler

Dat harem guild.

Chapter 1 and 2 got zipped in the same file, so it's double chapter in one update. I'll fix this later. Sorry for this inconvenience. 

ohhh, the harem king's story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics