Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 53votes)

Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan

Alt Names: alt ログ・ホライズン 西風の旅団alt Log Horizon - La Brigade du vent de l'ouestalt Log Horizon - West Wind Brigadealt Log Horizon: People of the West Windalt Лог Хоризон: Бригада западного ветра
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Koyuki & Hara Kazuhiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After 30.000 Japanese players are trapped within MMORPG "Elder Tale" in an incident dubbed "The Apocalypse", Soujirou Seta, an ex-member of "Debauchery Tea Party" reunites his guild: The West Wind Brigade, comprised mostly of pretty girls. Watch their misadventures as they work together adjusting their lives inside the game.

> Spin-off of Log Horizon (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-r10190)
Go to Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where to download the RAW New Window 25Baam
  • 5 Replies

141 Comments

Wait...wut....so that person...is a girl? o_O

You can never have enough grills.

Summary for the new chapter:"I know im being prejudice but.. I hate gay."

Nobody's gay 'round there except for Dolce. Did you miss the "I'm a strong woman" line in the chapter?

Summary for the new chapter:"I know im being prejudice but.. I hate gay."

Second season anime soon ... =3= ...

except the part where you lose your memories if you die... IE: after this is over, if you died too much, you basically turn into a Vegitable person in real life cause you have no memories of anything.

How would you like that PK?

nope, the memory which lost is from RL not from MMORPG world ...

probably they will become landers instead ?

is there a night novel of this?

Yes ...

YEAH!!!

is there a night novel of this?

Landers are cheaper to hire than adventurers, meaning high level adventurers' wealth would be closer to nobility.

Given an adventurer can have thousands of HP at high level, more so if they are tankers, and can have buffs to mitigate damage,

1HKO with firebombs would require 30-40 of them to kill tanks and I doubt each potion is cheap, otherwise newbies can just chuck them to level quickly.

Given Landers are unable to fight off the goblin horde without great sacrifice and adventurers kill them for loot, I would say traps of that caliber is far too costly for most Landers.  Just imagine Krusty dropping into that kind of trap and died and the entire DDD guild decides to kill you on sight.

You just don't get to see enough PKKs in MMOs these days...  :)

except the part where you lose your memories if you die... IE: after this is over, if you died too much, you basically turn into a Vegitable person in real life cause you have no memories of anything.

How would you like that PK?

500 damage is very high. Even landers can win against adventurers if they use it right.

But they will return again.

And again.

And again until they will win.

It is like fighting off zombies who have strength of superhero/villans with plot shields.

Most of those so-called "humanitarians" and even the "Animal-rights activists" are usually those who are either lying or have sketchy pasts and different upbringing. Go up to one who looks particularly stupid and ask "Hello, have you ever hit someone? Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever felt that desire to kill or maim?" If they say "No", then there you go. If they say "Yes", well.... at least they were honest. Bottom line is that, they are mostly prejudiced and do not see the full picture. Yes, people(and animals) shouldn't be treated in such manner, yes it is brutal, but then again, what isn't brutal? All these concepts were man-made and don't exist in the natural world. 

I agree but - what happens to the ones that look particularly smart (looks has something to do with humanitarianism now? lol) and please elaborate with the different upbringing lol :D (if your bothered)...

You got that right friend, that is why I hate it when humanitarians say they don't understand and one o the problem is they say it for food as well...

Most of those so-called "humanitarians" and even the "Animal-rights activists" are usually those who are either lying or have sketchy pasts and different upbringing. Go up to one who looks particularly stupid and ask "Hello, have you ever hit someone? Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever felt that desire to kill or maim?" If they say "No", then there you go. If they say "Yes", well.... at least they were honest. Bottom line is that, they are mostly prejudiced and do not see the full picture. Yes, people(and animals) shouldn't be treated in such manner, yes it is brutal, but then again, what isn't brutal? All these concepts were man-made and don't exist in the natural world. 

500 damage is very high. Even landers can win against adventurers if they use it right.

Suuuuuuuuper rare but the fact that they do exist gives me a little relief. Problem is that even the really cool ones don't really follow-through in the romance department(mostly). But it certainly is rare to find a harem MC that has that conviction to brutally kill(well, they don't die but you know what I mean) those that deserve it from the get-go. Usually its something that develops as the story progresses. Souji had it in him from the beginning and doesn't let it get in the way of his regular life which Magus doesn't like. But here's a little thing Magus, ALL of us are like that. We may convince ourselves otherwise but deep down we have that violent streak and love for battle(after all, playing an MMO = fighting monsters/players or controlling armies), we just suppress it. If you use that logic then you don't really have to dote on Souji alone but everyone else too. :P

You got that right friend, that is why I hate it when humanitarians say they don't understand and one o the problem is they say it for food as well...

Kinda rare to see a harem protagonist that's actually really cool.

Suuuuuuuuper rare but the fact that they do exist gives me a little relief. Problem is that even the really cool ones don't really follow-through in the romance department(mostly). But it certainly is rare to find a harem MC that has that conviction to brutally kill(well, they don't die but you know what I mean) those that deserve it from the get-go. Usually its something that develops as the story progresses. Souji had it in him from the beginning and doesn't let it get in the way of his regular life which Magus doesn't like. But here's a little thing Magus, ALL of us are like that. We may convince ourselves otherwise but deep down we have that violent streak and love for battle(after all, playing an MMO = fighting monsters/players or controlling armies), we just suppress it. If you use that logic then you don't really have to dote on Souji alone but everyone else too. :P 

Kinda rare to see a harem protagonist that's actually really cool.

@ the latest chapter, Ewwww a fan boy.

Isaac definitely a Tsundere!

Isaac is the true route heroine.

The WWB also has three members formally from DTP also :P

one of them wasnt here though, due to being offline when the catastrophe happen

YEAH!!!

Isaac definitely a Tsundere!!!! 

and who thinks Magus is actually a girl like Akatsuki before drinking the potion....

he is 73 what do you think can he do against 3 debauchery tea party and their guild

Dat ending. Lol, I spotted some tsundere talk in page 13~

lol 3 of debauchery tea party member is already member of log horizon..

You just don't get to see enough PKKs in MMOs these days...  :)

yeah I miss that too

To think that both Soujirou and Shiroe were in the Tea Party... It must have been epic.

lol 3 of debauchery tea party member is already member of log horizon..

now I want to see the start and end of Debauchery Tea Party

Badass!

go seta!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics