Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 208votes)

Sekai Maou

Alt Names: alt 世界魔王alt セカイ魔王alt 세계마왕alt World Demon Lord
Author: Futami Sui
Artist: Futami Sui
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 300 years ago, the demon lord attempted to take over the world but was defeated by a hero. But now, the demon lord has been reincarnated in the form of a cute girl who doesn’t have any memory of her past. She still retains the same deadly powers, but her only resource is the memory robot assistant. The reemergence of the demon lord also means that somewhere, a new hero has appeared. The demon lord sets out and locates this new hero but, the one she finds is Alsha, a timid boy who's weaker than the average human. This is the story of the most powerful demon lord in history and the weakest hero in history.
Go to Sekai Maou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Could anyone possibly link the webcomic / the raws? Thanks! New Window aVylaar Xmas :) ★
  • 0 Replies

332 Comments

Sweet. Read this in Chinese and it is really fun to read. Highly recommended

>Futami Sui

Wait wait, *clicks follow*

Ok, now I'll read it.

The story itself sounds intersting already

I hope for romance!!!!soldier_baby.gif

This!

I hope for romance!!!!soldier_baby.gif

LOLI MAOU! YES!!!! So cute!

Edit: That hero must be level 0... no other way to explain it.

It's unwise to make fun of Level 0's, you never know what kind of move they can pull out, such as a punch to the face, pulling a gun out of nowhere, shoving things into your eye, or hell, even magic.

LOLI MAOU! YES!!!! So cute!

Edit: That hero must be level 0... no other way to explain it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics