Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 208votes)

Sekai Maou

Alt Names: alt 世界魔王alt セカイ魔王alt 세계마왕alt World Demon Lord
Author: Futami Sui
Artist: Futami Sui
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 300 years ago, the demon lord attempted to take over the world but was defeated by a hero. But now, the demon lord has been reincarnated in the form of a cute girl who doesn’t have any memory of her past. She still retains the same deadly powers, but her only resource is the memory robot assistant. The reemergence of the demon lord also means that somewhere, a new hero has appeared. The demon lord sets out and locates this new hero but, the one she finds is Alsha, a timid boy who's weaker than the average human. This is the story of the most powerful demon lord in history and the weakest hero in history.
Go to Sekai Maou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Could anyone possibly link the webcomic / the raws? Thanks! New Window aVylaar Xmas :) ★
  • 0 Replies

332 Comments

Dis gonna be gud. Series gets more epic, and more fanservice too!

Look forward to it, beginning with a shot peeking under not-Cirno's dress!

It's like watching Legend of Zelda...  done horribly right.

Sigh.. This is too realistic >.>

Adorable Demon Lord is adorable.

Looking forward to more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BHAYILuMkrc#t=363

Another eiyuu x maou ending (it's a game ending)

lol I see

ch 3 explained a LOT of thing to me and maybe other too.

Well that would be one way for the hero to "conquer" the demon lord.

Doesn't even seem necessary to conquer her. She has the same level of agressivity than the hero: near 0.

Hmm, this seems to be somewhat similar to the Blackadder-Baldrick relationship, where in each incarnation one gets smarter at the expense of the other getting stupider. But if so, the original first hero must have been so OP he could probably zap the original demon lord's HP to zero in seconds.

That's not necessarily true. Maybe being a hero is like a trigger. "Demon lord killed my family thus.. FOR JUSTICE I WILL SLAY THEM" . This hero lacks any motivation to actually fight a demon lord (also doubts the demon lord's existence) lack of motivation = no real requirement to become stronger.

OMG, lolicon servant. I just....cant.

*faints*

I think the demon lord and the hero would be a cute couple.

Well that would be one way for the hero to "conquer" the demon lord.

I think the demon lord and the hero would be a cute couple.

Hmm, this seems to be somewhat similar to the Blackadder-Baldrick relationship, where in each incarnation one gets smarter at the expense of the other getting stupider. But if so, the original first hero must have been so OP he could probably zap the original demon lord's HP to zero in seconds.

This is really cute.

Anyone else get the feeling they are gonna end up meeting (actual body not fake body) and falling in love somehow?

Come on, that's not how it goes. First they're gonna get accustomed to being together, then slowly develop some affection for each other as they travel. The hero being a weakling, Cirno will start to feel protective and stuff, often without really realising it. The falling in love thing will be decided way before their irl meeting.

Anyone else get the feeling they are gonna end up meeting (actual body not fake body) and falling in love somehow?

I can't believe this is getting translated. A many thanks!

Maou Yuusha prequel - facepalm version

Funny how you both choose characters that have ice abilities either way. Is it the white hair I wonder?

Spoiler

Well, maybe it's because I know of a certain Overlord who is related to ice skill

(This one to be exact)

I know a certain Level 0 whose right hand would dispel your illusionary perceptions...

Also, does Maou not resemble a certain beloved and tomboyish ⑨ ?

⑨ had shorter hair. In terms of fairy, this title and that title had pretty similar basic designs for fairies. 

It's unwise to make fun of Level 0's, you never know what kind of move they can pull out, such as a punch to the face, pulling a gun out of nowhere, shoving things into your eye, or hell, even magic.

For example Touma who won WWIII

Don't forget making all the ladies join his harem (usually with a punch).

Also, that isn't the maou, she's the hero's companion.

I'd say she resembles this one more.

Funny how you both choose characters that have ice abilities either way. Is it the white hair I wonder?

Spoiler

I know a certain Level 0 whose right hand would dispel your illusionary perceptions...

Don't forget making all the ladies join his harem (usually with a punch).

Also, that isn't the maou, she's the hero's companion.

I'd say she resembles this one more.

LOLI MAOU! YES!!!! So cute!

Edit: That hero must be level 0... no other way to explain it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics