Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 60votes)

Tokyo Girls Destruction

Alt Names: alt トーキョー・ガールズ・デストラクション
Author: Betten Court
Artist: Betten Court
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the 2020’s the Japanese female culture was extremely corrupted in the eyes of the first women prime minister. To bring back the beauty of Japanese femininity, she created the Amazon Academy, a girls-only school, on an artificial island isolated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Amesu Kumi just transferred into Amazon Academy to investigate the death of her older sister, Towa, who also attended the school until she died in a shroud of mystery. The only clue she has is the name Burai Sachiko left in Towa’a cell phone. How could Kumi have known that the school literally turns into a battlefield when classes are over; where petite girls beat each other senseless in order to survive.
Go to Tokyo Girls Destruction Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

Looking for an editor, btw.
So many revelations in chapter 10!
This manga is great, thanks PROzess!!
Oops, my bad, thanks for the new release PROzess!!
Lazy Ass dropped it now though :P
Yayyy!! thanks for the update Lazy Ass Scans
no update for Batoto??
main character in this kind of story whether they man or woman all dumbass
I've always hated cats...

THANK YOU PROZESS :D :D :D
This is good. :D
Don't we wish that for all manga...
I wish this manga would have more pages for each release or that it would be weekly.
i hope dis dun turn to no yuri shiz
to be honest, Sara might be a cool character, but the "banchou" outfit doesn't suit her all that well... I don't know...
Anyways, I want more fights!.
this mangaka really know how to draw cool girls.
even cliche set-up like eyepatch or "banchou" outfit really fits them
Woof! Great manga!
the best the first "female" prime minister could come up with is to put girls on an island called "Amazon" and let them duke it out for badges. that's gonna bring the virtues of the Japanese females back alright.
Yess.. agree.. Awesomeeee! Thanks Lazy Ass Scan & PROzess.. (please don't stop scanlating T_T)
Awesome, loving it :D, This is the person that did harukaze i just realized <:D
Translation for chapter 5 is out, but I'm searching for someone who wants to edit it since I won't do it anymore.
Contact me if you're interested.
alot of crazyness awesome :D
I have nothing against Batato, but I don't like online reader to begin with.
I never read any chapter online, so I don't like to provide only online reading.
I get annoyed when someone does that, and so I dont anyone to suffer the same.
I'll release MF only. If someone adds it here or elsewhere, I don't mind. I just don't care.
I'm not involving myself too deeply anymore.
As for the light novel, yes I'm still working on that.
But the chapters are ~60 pages of pure text. It's gonna take a while.
I'm going on my mood for now, and right now I'm in the mood for some manga.
Don't expect any LN any time soon.
would be great if u only use batoto and nothing more, no links, no irc, plus make ur scans ugly with artifacts and leave the ***** leechers with nothing to download XD.

ps btw the light novel project that u was talking in ur page is still "alive"?
I'm more or less gone.
I'm not working with anyone anymore.
Just killing some time with random chapters.
My gift is too great to ignore it :P
Woah. If you like catfights this is the manga for you. The art shows a good deal of skill.
And we all thought PROzess was gone for good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics