Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 94votes)

Tsubasa to Hotaru

Alt Names: alt つばさとホタルalt 翼与萤火虫alt Kanatlar ve Ateş Böceklerialt Sommer der Glühwürmchenalt Wings and Fireflies
Author: Haruta Nana
Artist: Haruta Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sonokawa Tsubasa - 15 years old.
A bubbly, energetic girl who's called 'stalker' by a lot of her classmates because she chases after the guy she wants relentlessly. After getting rejected by an upperclassman who saved her at the train station, she decides to help her childhood friend, Yuri, with her job as the basketball club's manager. There, she meets quiet, unobtrusive Akkey...
Go to Tsubasa to Hotaru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tsubasa to Hotaru OVA New Window Kasuya
  • 6 Replies

112 Comments

Wow, this is greenlit for an anime. That was pretty damn fast, well the mangas enjoyable so im probably gonna watch it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-25/tsubasa-to-hotaru-shojo-manga-gets-event-anime

Ah, well, the guy she's ending up falling for is pretty nice.  I can go with this.

Hmmm . . . three pages in and I'm thinking "Chuck the love interest, go the Yuri route".  Both as a genre and a personal name.

I know, I know . . . not going to happen and I'm too much of a yuri fanatic.  But it's so obviously a better match!

Yurigoggles or not, the jerk tsun MCs these girls fall in love with get old fast.  Better to go with the good friend who sticks with you, no matter the gender.

Hmmm . . . three pages in and I'm thinking "Chuck the love interest, go the Yuri route".  Both as a genre and a personal name.

I know, I know . . . not going to happen and I'm too much of a yuri fanatic.  But it's so obviously a better match!

The stalking turned me off in the beginning, but MC seems to grow more reasonable, and at least the club didn't shun her off.

Hope this goes on the right direction.

This is pretty good! I like it :)

Haha! So far I like this one :D

How cute! English, Spanish, whichever is fine by me... I want more. <3

Muy lindo. Esperando mas capítulos. 

¡Es precioso! Me lo leí demasiado rápido, ojalá salga pronto la próxima actualización. ¡Felicitaciones por su trabajo a BlackBird no Fansub!

se ve muy bueno en verdad espero lo sigan traduciendo! *o* 

Muy interesante este manga!! >_____< el final fue totalmente inesperado!!!

Me encanto este manga *-*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics