Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 62votes)

Sousouki Reginald

Alt Names: alt 葬送鬼レギナルトalt 葬送鬼Reginald
Author: Ocelot & Sakaki Ichiro
Artist: Suzuka
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A thick mist covers the city of Faith-Delhi constantly. In the mist and smoke of this metropolis, demons known as "Pagans" lurk in the shadows. Pagans are born when humans fail to join the other souls in the path to reincarnation. There is a group known as the "Twanbach Funeral Service Company" who specializes in hunting these Pagans. Reginald, a 100+ year old vampire that looks like he's 20 years old, gets hired by the Twanbach company by the mysterious twins, Vanessa and Veronica Twanbach.
Go to Sousouki Reginald Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

Swords can break, use a gun?  Its usually the other way around I thought.  MC introduction/first impression is really important but it was kinda skipped over/haven't seen him in control of any situation yet, hoping in the next two chapters we see what his significance/ability/existance is.  Seems like it could be good

It seem be the adaptation of visual novel.

http://vndb.org/v7726

And for those interested in the raws:

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-zangsonggui-reginald/

this is good.

tho, from the VN information.

the manga is going to be short.

IT'S BACK!!!!!!

It's always a pleasure to see more Corticarte. I like the character designs in general too.

This manga switches between mysterious to awesome to cute to sexy and then rinses & repeats, to my senses o.o
Hoping to see more and get some answers in the story~

regi

Not dropped. Just a personnel shuffle that is now fixed. Grease applied, the assembly line is spinning up again.

is anymore chaps coming out for this manga because after 2 chapters is it going to be dropped man i hope not

so far i really like this manga series so far its doing okay for the first 2 chapters. I just hope that this series dosent turn out to get better and then it gets dropped or it gets cancelled like so many great series before it. 

so it really was them...folon and corti...

regi the pet :3

need to be followed

"demons known as "Pagans" lurk in the shadows"

lol

Hungry Vampire vs Twin

Spoiler

He's not Alucard, that's for certain.

I thought the girls have silver hair...from the VN picture...

Related to polyphonica? O.O

Aw such low star rating

Wow interesting premise. From what I hear Folon and Corite and expys not the actual same ones as in Polyphonica. It's still heart warming to see them again though. Heh, I wish the manga was a little more clear that Reginald was a 100yrs + old hunger vampire.Though I guess seeing Ellen look so old and calling him Onii-chan as well as the comment about the times changing was enough hints.

It seem be the adaptation of visual novel.

http://vndb.org/v7726

And for those interested in the raws:

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-zangsonggui-reginald/

Holy Shit! Why?! Are Folon and Corti there? I dont remeber there being vampires in their world.

So... Is this related to shinkyoku soukai polyphonica? Folon and corti are already there in the beggining...

WOW! I totally missed them... couldn't even think they were related...

So... Is this related to shinkyoku soukai polyphonica? Folon and corti are already there in the beggining...

Hungry Vampire vs Twin

Spoiler

Btw, anyone know how many chapters this will have?

The first page is still a better love story than Twilight. XD

Dat premise. Not bad so far, followed.

Oh shit, the ending...

reginald?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics