Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 41votes)

Lullaby for the Moon

Alt Names: alt Dal Sezalt Dal-sezalt Dal-Sezalt Dalceuse, Berceuse for the Moon, Canción de cuna para la Lunaalt Dalsezalt 달세즈alt Light Guyalt Lullaby for the Moonalt Sez for Moonalt Колыбельная для луны
Author: Sera (세라)
Artist: Sera (세라)
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story of a boy who carries light.
Original webtoon http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/lightguy
Go to Lullaby for the Moon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lullaby for the Moon [Discussion] New Window Marzia
  • 6 Replies

37 Comments

Yeah, it's good someone decided to do this, I thought it looked good back when LOL started it, thanks a lot Sura's Place!!

I had completely forgotten about this. Glad to see it getting picked up and translated. The art is quite beautiful.

loved it. although the beginning is a little messy, it becomes more clear as the story advances

FYI, Sura is currently doing this project. You can read it on her(?) site here.

(She doesn't allow redistribution.)

The art is so beautiful especially the beach and the night sky, it's really atmospheric.

Thanks LOL Scans!

"What's in the abyss?"

"There's nothing there."

"I meant what's beyond the abyss?"

"No, you clearly said what's in the abyss, not beyond it."

---

And that strand of hair really did look like his creepy smile. Think it slipped past the author somehow or could it have been deliberate?

EDIT: Having read the last msg... I guess it's just the uploader

I would prefer to delete this msg but seems i can't so i edited :P

Why doesn't it show up as a single strip like other webtoons? Thanks for the chapter, prologue doesn't tell much though :D

the next chapter will be out soon. :) it's my first time uploading a chapter and according to uploading... if it has a distinctive page numbering I shouldn't check the one strip box. So I uploaded it as is.. o.o

Why doesn't it show up as a single strip like other webtoons? Thanks for the chapter, prologue doesn't tell much though :D

Spoiler

Imagine that strand of hair being his smile...creepy...

I was hoping this would get translated when I saw the raws :3 Thank you so much LOLScans!! >.<

You are most welcome! :) I'm glad that there's someone looking forward to this series xD

I was hoping this would get translated when I saw the raws :3 Thank you so much LOLScans!! >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics