Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 95votes)

Hitman - Part Time Killer

Alt Names: alt 上班族殺手alt 今日からヒットマンalt Hitman: Part Time Killeralt Kyo kara Hitmanalt Kyou kara Hitman
Author: Mutou Hiroshi
Artist: Mutou Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his right, his index on a trigger. On his left, a wedding ring. That is Tokichi's new life. A shy and clumsy salaryman, forced to become a hitman overnight. A double life: bowing during the day and gunfighting at night.
Go to Hitman - Part Time Killer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Manga New Window DaveOr
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

YEeeeeeeeeaaaah! Thanks @Randomscans !
Chinatsu is back, yay!

Currently, the latest Hitman chapter is in typesetting but it's probably gonna be a long QC since our cleaner is new. So maybe 2-3 weeks, I dunno. Can't really promise anything.

What happened to this it turrned call of dut on us with that ballistic knife.....

TROLL FACE
PERO PORQUE!!!!!
Combi is a horrible organization, they can't get past one chapter without gett ing ambushed, captured and giving up information on their top talent. They can't even protect his civillian identity for fuck's sakes. He should just join Suma...
That pen gun reminded me of James Bond with his secret gadgets and everything. They should've had a "shaken not stirred" reference in the Bar scene.
i think his wife far better than chinatsu :D
This manga is always fun to read
I love this manga, though i thought it would be better if tokichi is younger ( 23 - 25 )
Chap 17's title strangely reminds me of Lilith Aileron...
Man this manga always makes me laugh. Thanks again random scans
Thanks again. Two fun chapters!
Who cares about how realistic it is and how lucky Tokichi is? It's a good read. The luck doesn't bother me, cuz the author handles it well. It's not like Tokichi is perfectly smooth, so everything is fine.
The manga is realistic, ton is just super lucky.
this manga is very unrealistic and the Tokichi guy is unnaturally very lucky, not only he is able to save his life in an unnatural way but also being able to kill the bad guys in a strange way
@Buroguy32 i'm just guessing, i dont know the ending of this manga
oi! oi! dont say any spoilers tsk
chinatsu is a bitch? yes, but is her job. what can do a woman in that field?? she only can use her body. well, i prefer the wife.

this manga finish with the wife dead/with another man/ they got divorced and tokichi with chinatsu or tokichi with his wife and chinatsu dead ... still i want a ending harem xDDDD
Ha ha She got jealous.

Thanks again Random Scanlations.
YUM!!!

You still alive, Tokichi?
man! that chitose she is reallly bitch :/
Arrrr!!! Such a cliff hanger Thanks again :D
woah this latest chapter was a super trip the characters popped and the abstract art was weird yet fit the chapter
thought this was a manga based from a game with the same title haha , it's pretty good :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics