Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 95votes)

Hitman - Part Time Killer

Alt Names: alt 上班族殺手alt 今日からヒットマンalt Hitman: Part Time Killeralt Kyo kara Hitmanalt Kyou kara Hitman
Author: Mutou Hiroshi
Artist: Mutou Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his right, his index on a trigger. On his left, a wedding ring. That is Tokichi's new life. A shy and clumsy salaryman, forced to become a hitman overnight. A double life: bowing during the day and gunfighting at night.
Go to Hitman - Part Time Killer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Manga New Window DaveOr
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

he has his wife...

Well, to be fair we haven't seen proof that he's had any success with her so far...

does this guy ever get laid?

he has his wife...

does this guy ever get laid?

LOL at u back do u even know why it got its nickname as the Cop Killer?

Lethal Weapon 3?

LOL Black Talon rounds have never killed a single cop, ever. 

LOL at u back do u even know why it got its nickname as the Cop Killer?

Spoiler

I lost it at "pussy bread".

LOL Black Talon rounds have never killed a single cop, ever. 

Thanks for the updates. I'm really glad that were getting more chapters.

This guy is a freaking DON.

well, from the latest chapter it seems like our MC is just really a badass, I mean, he got two guys in a split second (disarming without killing to boot), when he didn't even have his gun drawn and before a bunch of guards with guns at the ready could react.

With his (probably untrained) non-dominant hand to boot, with half a dozen people in the line of fire.

Can't tell if it's sheer luck or pro hitmen underestimated him as a newcomer. Either way, these fights are realistically quick because of his wits.

well, from the latest chapter it seems like our MC is just really a badass, I mean, he got two guys in a split second (disarming without killing to boot), when he didn't even have his gun drawn and before a bunch of guards with guns at the ready could react.

just kill that girl

she is the center of all XD

Can't tell if it's sheer luck or pro hitmen underestimated him as a newcomer. Either way, these fights are realistically quick because of his wits.

That double spread !

can u tell me which manga this from

IIRC it's from Rappi Rangai. A manga about kunoichis and stuff, had potential but was squandered.

2_Recruitment.jpg

can u tell me which manga this from

2uf37ug.png

I expected something like this

Spoiler

Sauce?

Upd. Nevermind.

I'm currently on chapter 12, and after reading Hive as well I can say:

1. Salarymen are frightening...

2. But they do everything for free!

hmm, that conversation couldn't have lasted more than a minute, if your guy died that fast, then you're not so good with torture...

he's more than likely a spy for the guy's outside.

We need to catch up to so much vols ;-; thanks again for the new chap!

hmm, that conversation couldn't have lasted more than a minute, if your guy died that fast, then you're not so good with torture...

Easy Going Scans always keep their promises!!

Yay!! It's back, finally!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics