Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 179votes)

Kyuusen no Shima

Alt Names: alt 九泉之島alt Hades Island
Author: Higashida Yuusuke
Artist: Higashida Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuma is summoned back to his home island after the death of his mother and asked to become the next head of the wealthy Nuenaki family. He has certain misgivings though and rejects the offer. However after the current head dies not a day after his arrival, he has no choice but to become involved.
========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

Go to Kyuusen no Shima Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Ending New Window rickblah
  • 5 Replies

479 Comments

Yeah yeah thats all fine and dandy, now fuck your sister. O_O

Is it bad that I got turned on by that hot body with an ox head?

Murderer case ? This looks interesting. Instant Follow.

I will read this for the plot.

each and every girl have huge breasts? well it may sound weird but it totally turn me off (where is da love for small/normal ones? :/) I mean after awhile it gonna totally get bo®ing... hopefully someone gonna pick this up so we won't need to wait 4 months for next chapter.

Also as for now it doesn't look it breach any regulations on ecchi content (I mean we seen only pair of boobs which nowadays isn't anything to be suprised) so don't see reason to remove it

The art style slightly reminds me of Princess Resurrection... 

I saw the raws of later chapters. This manga will make your boner go diamonds...only for it to transform into a neutron boner because that's how later chapters are going to be (still focusing on the plot).

Heh, and it all started because some anon on 4chan asked if somebody could translate this manga. One anon accepted the challenge. That anon was Rapeman Scans.

wonder how long this one stay here.. gotta savour it while it last

Holy shit

Spoiler

>Clicked a random thing because bored

>Dat cover art

>Dem tags

Oh wow now I'm curious enough to overlook the fanservice tags that normally drive me away. I don't know what I'm in for though...

Next chapter when?

See the blog/credits. Sorry about the wait...

Might do ch 2 before I leave if I have time but no promises.

1342021195848.jpg

Rapeman is god. Next chapter when?

I came here because of the boobs.

I came here for the boobs, I stayed here for the boobs AND the asses.

I like the dark tone this has it remind me of a different manga that i read a while ago but I can't remember the name. i'm looking forward to reading more.

he's obviously gonna be a puppet ruler, or a shota in a cage full of fujoshis o_O

That horror atmosphere has a lot of potential, following for now to see where it is going.

I came here because of the boobs.

How does this not have the harem tag? Also... I hate that tragedy tag... I swear shit is gonna hit the fan...

Spoiler

Dat ass.

Not bad so far, curious to see how this will go.

any raws?

The first 10 chapters. They're on jcafe

any raws?

So far i think the eros is being pushed a bit too much but the art reminds me slightly of Monster Princess and it seems interesting to i'll follow.

>eros

>pushed a bit too much

>Implying that's possible

Without that it would just be an average mystery mango, and I'd have no reason to TL it.

So far i think the eros is being pushed a bit too much but the art reminds me slightly of Monster Princess and it seems interesting to i'll follow.

This will probably get banned because of Batoto's queasy stomach. lol

Of course, that's why we have absolutely no comics with any nudity, partial or otherwise, nor any with graphic violence or gore. It's also why the chapter you just read never got approved by a mod.

This will probably get banned because of Batoto's queasy stomach. lol

Hmmm doesn't appear to be working right now...

Well always mediafire on the blog http://rapemanscans.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/kyuusen-no-shima-chapter-1/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics