Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 48votes)

Magical Exam Student

Alt Names: alt 매지컬 고삼즈alt Magical Go-Samsalt Magical Go3s
Author: Seri
Artist: Biwan
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magical Exam Student Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

He's not a mahou shoujo, he's a masou shoujo! ;-)

Not only that. As he himself says almost everytime, "Hi everyone, Aikawa Ayumu here. I'm a Zombie. And a Masou Shoujo too."

Series is looking pretty fun. I managed to release on the day of release twice. Not bad. I hope protag turns out to be the most backwards magical girl ever.

WHAT the fuck doesn't wake anyone after class? It's common courtesy, waking up someone during class is just plain rude!!!

I did not see that coming...and now I can never UNsee it.

J0JNR.jpg

He's not a mahou shoujo, he's a masou shoujo! ;-)

I personally find romanizing it as Yeo-reum doesn't look too appealing. At the very least I would have left it as Yeo-rem, but even then, I never liked making the "uh" sound as "eo". All comes down to preference I guess.

I can see your line of thought, since a lot of Korean romanization is really odd looking. I just got accustomed to it recently after taking a language course.

Yurem does look better than Yeoreum with all its extra vowels, which a lot of people pronounce one after another, instead of blending into a single unit, which then leads to a bit of confusion among readers not familiar with how Korean sounds.

I mean, the number of times I've seen Shioon's name from the Breaker misspelled is pretty astounding. So I guess I accept the choice at some level already. It'll just bug me a tiny bit.

You never know, he might just say "It's exactly what you think it is".

Or he could say "The truth is, i'm a magical girl."

I mean it is a comedy.

J0JNR.jpg

Now we will have the mandatory "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

You never know, he might just say "It's exactly what you think it is".

Or he could say "The truth is, i'm a magical girl."

I mean it is a comedy.

Now we will have the mandatory "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

hehehehe.... such a surprise from a teach... ^^

thanks Graphicsmith!! please do keep the good works you've been sharing.. :) 

Rather than 'uh', I'd say it's the 'u' of 'under', or the 'o' of 'done'.

And I find the 'e' of 'rem' is pronounced like... the 'e' of anything ending in 'er'; 'bomber', 'fighter', etc. Close enough.

Interesting, but wouldn't the MC's name romanize better as Yeo-reum? Korean romanization is a crapshoot, but I keep reading her name as Yoo-rehm, which is sorta ugly sounding.

I personally find romanizing it as Yeo-reum doesn't look too appealing. At the very least I would have left it as Yeo-rem, but even then, I never liked making the "uh" sound as "eo". All comes down to preference I guess.

Interesting, but wouldn't the MC's name romanize better as Yeo-reum? Korean romanization is a crapshoot, but I keep reading her name as Yoo-rehm, which is sorta ugly sounding.

I just hope it continues to not show any panty-shots, given the last frame of chapter 1.

I'm eager to see how far the characters will develop. They all seemed quite exploitable concept-wise, and on first chapter you already see.. that. Can totally imagine this turning real good. Liked so far.

Art's nice. I'll give it 2 or 3 more chapters before I deem it interesting or not interesting. Until then, I'll work on it when I have time. As usual, everything is solo work, so don't expect immediate releases.

Um, isn't it more appropriate to translate the title so that it carries the meaning of the English plural? Such as "Gosam's" or "Gosamz" or, even "Gosamzz".  I mean, s'es and z's don't look too pretty either, but it would match the original in being slangy and grammatically incorrect.

Makes some contrast to see an "old", mature magical girl, heh.

I look forward to this.

it reminds me of Sakura with the magic wand... but sexy hot.. ^^

NOICE!!!!

Note: Gosamjeu is slang which means the last or final year of highschool, where a student takes their SATs and stuff. I should've added that in the credits.

That chapter was random, hopefully it will stay as comedic as this prologue was :)

Nice introduction. Flying Toast Skill Level: Asian.

Nice outfit!crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics