Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Damnit, i cant read these without hearing sean connery's voice from extraordinary league of gentlemen, 

Wowowowowowow!!!!! Somebody took it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless Mr scanlator!!! This story is a huge promise. Thanks a lot!!!

all hail xeixei

this art is on esteroids wow

Morgan Freeman starring as god in next episode!! Thank you for the translation xeixei!

That's disgusting. You think rape or joking about it is amusing?

I'm a 21 year old virgin who will never have a girlfriend. Leave. Me. A-lone. Furthermore (accidental) breast-groping is basic manga 101.

What I find most disturbing about this manga are the photo realistic, traced faces of some characters, in the same panel as some bug eyed aberration!

A new chapter? I don't believe you.

Sean Connery's greatest role yet

instant follow

Hope this wasnt dropped. Seems really promising and different from the norm

This was disturbing and interesting at the same time.

I'd say this manhua has potential. I do wonder if the artist has permission to create lookalikes of the respective actors and whether it would lead to problems with licensing in English if not.

ahem.... "any resemblances to real life events or people is purely coincendental, this is a work of fiction." or any other varriation of the disclaimer. it might be a little hard to pass off with how the characters look almost exactly like the real people but i've seen more blatant plagiarism get passed off through this disclaimer so this should be workable as well. if not.... well it's china they don't give a f*ck about copyrights and laws and order.

Spoiler

okay

Sean Connery as the Magician

Eva Mendes As the War Goddess

Cate Blanchet as the Empress

the other I know the face but forgot their name

Mark Strong??

this is awesome

That first chapter makes me want to go on. 

Spoiler

okay

Sean Connery as the Magician

Eva Mendes As the War Goddess

Cate Blanchet as the Empress

the other I know the face but forgot their name

i think i want to read this.

I'd say this manhua has potential. I do wonder if the artist has permission to create lookalikes of the respective actors and whether it would lead to problems with licensing in English if not.

Erm... Billy Oldman, eh?

Aside from that, it seems like an awesome manga.

XD yes mam.. ^^

just that.. pun intended.. :)

You people are so f-ing clueless, that's not Sean Connery. That's clearly Shawn Conecone.

qmeme_1383673906880_982_zpscab143dd.jpg

just stuff some cloth in her goddamn mouth... Oh no! don't give her arms and legs! You're missing out on all the groping,

Oldman!

That's disgusting. You think rape or joking about it is amusing?

I want more dman it lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics