Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 64votes)

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Alt Names: alt Electric Wave Woman and Youthful Manalt 電波女と青春男
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Yamane Masato
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto Niwa moves to live in the city and meets his first cousin Erio Touwa at the house of his aunt Meme Touwa. Erio is no longer enrolled on the register of the school and is constantly wrapped in a futon. Erio claims that she is an extraterrestrial life.
Go to Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

new! look at those numbers.
sho kyoot...

Quirky characters are often some of my favorites, and the art is (in my opinion) superb.
@Juan Gutierrez What's even more surprising is that stuff of that kind (even if not to that extent) happen in real life with Asians they just age better overall.
She's that old and still that hot? *thumbs up*
Ryuuko - san~! <3
Spoiler
I feel like this series just took a turn for the adorable.
Nice. A gift from the heart.
so no harem too bad
Horror and Sci-fi tags? Call me crazy, but I don't see it. That aside, this was a rather great chapter. The development with Erio is going faster than I'd hoped.
cool updates! thank you!
I think I can now understand why some aliens would want to use anal probes.
@deathshadow47, some thing like 'A weird girl and youthful boy'. Well, literally translated.
its about time...:P
there weren't chapters because we were waiting for tankos. We've gotten our hands on the next volume so there'll be releases once again.
Enjoy c9~
02 December 2011 - 12:48 PM last update... arent there coming any new chapters
what does the title mean in English ?
awesome manga is awesome, but the anime is even better :D
Wow i really like this manga :3
This manga is weird...Is the protag some kind of psychoanalyst or something? Whatever....this maga is.....original....
waiting for second chapter! Great work!
And weird don't forget that :)
all the girls in this manga are drawn so cute lol
Thanks for the update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics