Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 91votes)

American Ghost Jack

Alt Names: alt 아메리칸 유령잭alt Американский призрак Джек
Author: Han Ji-Hye
Artist: Ahn Jeong-Eun
Genres: Horror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:

Young Ma Go-eun and her father are about to be evicted from the haunted house they've run throughout the years. But Go-eun is not about to let the park owner demolish their haunted house and her memories of her childhood and her mother. She resolves to go to the United States to surpass trials and get a million dollar cash prize awarded to those who can survive a stay in Ghost Jack's House.

Original webcomic on Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/americanghost

Now officially being translated on Tapastic.
http://bit.ly/ghostjack
Every visit supports the artist!
Go to American Ghost Jack Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raw webtoon (& some translated) New Window aiya03
  • 0 Replies

75 Comments

I wish there was more interest in this because I don't want it to be dropped...

Yep definitely a demon butler.

Where are mah chapters :<?

Why is there no comment on as butler named Sebastian yet?

Uh... why bother commenting on an allusion so obvious, it bashes you over the head? :huh:

Oh dis goin be gurd

Why is there no comment on as butler named Sebastian yet?

I personally think she looks beautiful, i think pale people have a certain charm to them :)

Kuroki Tomoko would be pleased

I personally think she looks beautiful, i think pale people have a certain charm to them :)

And so it begins...

Did anyone else think Scooby-doo when they saw the contestants in with Go-eun? Velma (glasses), Daphne (blond), Whatshisface (camera guy), and Shaggy (pierced guy). xD

In the intro she looks kinda cute,

Only in the intro?

All the challengers look crazy xD

lol what a fuckin loser :D blames her for his fails :D hope there'll be romance between jack and her ;p ~followed

He didn't mean it that way. He meant that she was quite a troublemaker, it is an affectionate way of saying he is fond of her. Kind of like saying, "There he goes again, that little devil"

I like the main character & I'm looking forward to more chapters.

Ghost1.jpg

Well..personally i find her very attractive :D

I like the art and I'm hoping to see Jack help her make her ghost house the scariest ghost house ever :>

lol what a fuckin loser :D blames her for his fails :D hope there'll be romance between jack and her ;p ~followed

I've been following the raw and though it's not at all scary despite being a "horror", the story is pretty good.

crap ...... 

In the intro she looks kinda cute,

Seems promising, hoping for she being even more scarier than the ghost in this webtoon...

Very. interesting.

Jack Bland? There's an unfortunate name for a musician.

Still, this looks interesting. I'll follow this.

Jack Blend, on the other hand, would be the perfect name for a barista.

Jack Bland? There's an unfortunate name for a musician.

Still, this looks interesting. I'll follow this.

I like the art a lot and the story could become really interesting, following this~

Hmmm here's to hoping for ghost romance! With Jack that is... Jack and Young Ma Go-eun(OK this name is weird as hell). Well whatever *jumps onto the roller coaster* here we go!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics