Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

Following cos Renzokusei Scans never fail me when it comes to likable projects!

especially when it comes to shounen / seinen romantic series :D

Not a oneshot but ongoing.

Fukking followed

Following cos Renzokusei Scans never fail me when it comes to likable projects!

Now this is my kind of romance manga, innocent and lighthearted. <3 The main heroine looks really pretty and the MC seems alright so far. The vanilla is strong with this one... :D

Looks like this could be a cute one, but the guy's a bit on the pathetic side. I'm fine with a little shyness, I'm like that too, but this guy makes me roll my eyes. Let's hope there's decent character development.

Seems he is an introvert. I don't see that as a problem, it's not his fault anyway to be born like that. Though if drama happens in the future it will feel really hurt.

Looks like this could be a cute one, but the guy's a bit on the pathetic side. I'm fine with a little shyness, I'm like that too, but this guy makes me roll my eyes. Let's hope there's decent character development.

This looks amazing D;

id love to type a witty comment but after that first ch i need an insulin shot and time is of the essence 

You're going to need an IV drip, actually. Because this series never stops throwing just amazing drawings of Karin at you.

I just wish this series wasn't so redraw heavy, because that's the only thing keeping more chapters from being out already.

Not gonna lie,

Spoiler

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ KYUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my heartburn meds?

id love to type a witty comment but after that first ch i need an insulin shot and time is of the essence 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, I've started following so many cute series recently.  this can't be good for my heart

Just the range of facial expressions alone that we've seen from this heroine thus far is reason enough for me to follow this series.

Also, to reiterate the guy on page  6, I'm also curious as to how she pronounces that ""

Spoiler

Everything in this is just too cute...

God Damn Girl!

What is up with that Earring?

An Eye with like 2 inch spikes!?!

Are you a Devotee of Cthulhu?!?!?!

Latest chapter of Karin is 7, which just came out a few days ago.

damn i wanna see her in color. btw how long is it currently in japan?

Spoiler

Pure beauty :>

There is absolutely no color of this series yet, so for the time being I'm using a b/w drawing of the heroine from chapter 3.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics