Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 741votes)

Itoshi no Karin

Alt Names: alt Karin-ku Tercintaalt Mi querida Karinalt Minha Amada Karinalt My Beloved Karinalt 愛しの花凛alt Моя возлюбленная Карин
Author: Horiizumi Inco
Artist: Horiizumi Inco
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Yutaka Hanagasaki, 20 years old and a gardener at the theme park Fuegaoka. Meet Meln-chan, the mascot of Fuegaoka, with lots of popularity. Hanagasaki just so happens to secretly like her, but can never work up the courage to even talk to her, always admiring her from afar like a flower. A sweet story of how Hanagasaki works up the courage and becomes closer to Meln!
Go to Itoshi no Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

870 Comments

Go read ch 4

The warmth (read: D'aww/hnnngh) that melts the heart will heals you right up.

th_13.gif

That 'I hate you' scared the heck out of me. Thank goodness you didn't actually mean it. Karin is a tsundere, confirmed. xD Yutaka remembers her phone address. How? With the power of love, man can do ANYTHING! ;) Thanks for the quick releases Renzokusei Scans!

Spoiler

th_60.gifThose 3 simple words...hurt so much...

Go read ch 4

The warmth (read: D'aww/hnnngh) that melts the heart will heals you right up.

HGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! So cute! 

Them feels >.< i love it. This looks like it's going to be a fun manga to read.

Also when they said TGIF i immediately thought of TGI Fridays XD

Spoiler

th_60.gifThose 3 simple words...hurt so much...

Amazing art.

I hope the story won't get so twisted later..

X-kun I hate you!

I'm imagining all the elementary/middle and even high school boys that were teasing the girl(s) they liked instead of manning up and ending hearing those words. Glorious tears.

I jumped a little when she randomly hugged him during the cellphone number scene, what kind of japanese girl does that?!

Boys are icky and dangerous, remember girls.

Spoiler

Dat outfit~

He thinks that's "the walk of shame"?!

Of course, 2 members of the opposite sex are alone in a bedroom. No sex was to be had.

Shamefur dispray!

The puppy is the true metalhead. A truly nightmarish scenario would be if it was some emo shit.
He thinks that's "the walk of shame"?!

Second chapter already?

Yep, it's cute so far. Not as cute as Hibi Chouchou, and I still don't like the protagonist, but it's worth reading.

Karin is so damn cute! So much vanilla, god damn. <3 Also, is it just me or does Karin look like Charlotte from Infinite Stratos? Not that it's a bad thing though. :P

Karin Kawai, more like Karin Kawaii~~~~bth_KAWAII.gif Also Marin is cute as well

You know what panel I liked the most...attachment.php?attachmentid=78155&stc=1&

Vanilla? Check!

No HS crap? Check!

Good enough to follow! :D

(And MC dude, that's no walk of shame... not even close.)

N-no. That is not the walk of shame if you haven't done... fooly cooly...

She listens to metal ? And I thought that she couldn't get any more cuter. 

I think my heart just exploded

I'd pluck her petal if you know what I mean.

ER found a color drawing of Karin on the mangaka's pixiv, so changed the picture over to that.

Spoiler

Make it bloom!

tumblr_mmh3clBTHM1r19p3ho1_500.gif

You're going to need an IV drip, actually. Because this series never stops throwing just amazing drawings of Karin at you.

I just wish this series wasn't so redraw heavy, because that's the only thing keeping more chapters from being out already.

gonna set up my iv b4 i read ch2, thanks for the heads up

My god...the story...the pacing...the art...

tumblr_mq3breOaTx1s7itpyo1_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics