Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 39votes)

Dolls Code

Alt Names: alt ドールズコードalt 木偶代码
Author: Kinashi Runamu
Artist: Kinashi Runamu
Genres: Horror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 7 teenagers who committed crimes had their body parts related to the crime they committed taken away and was sent to a school with a locked room. To return to their normal lives, they have to continuously take the examination and graduate as the first in class within one week, or else...
Go to Dolls Code Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

I don't get it.

Unless the dullahan has forgotten what his face looks like, he should instantly know who the doll is since the doll would have his head. Otherwise, he's the doll with the MC's memory, and thinks the MC's head is his anyways... Anyone else being the doll with the MC's memory would immediately know that they are the doll since their face and the memory of their face doesn't match. (And neither twin can be the doll because the other "twin" would know he doesn't have a twin.)

But really, this whole matter can be solved in seconds by just taking off everyone's shirt and checking for scars...

And others have given even more reasons for why this is pretty terrible...

....I'm not sure why but the MC pisses me off.

Thoughts after reading the first chapter: I think the teacher's just screwing with them and want to see if they start killing each other or something.

My intuition tells me Kanda is the doll.

I believe in my intuitions, it works half the time. <_>

That and a heart was the only thing i didn't see when the teach showed the parts on screen.

well, if you compare Kanda's physique to other, its size is totally different. i'm more suspicious about that Snowden guy though. since how the hell does he graduate without his damn freaking head?

My intuition tells me Kanda is the doll.

I believe in my intuitions, it works half the time. <_>

That and a heart was the only thing i didn't see when the teach showed the parts on screen.

Spoiler

dat thought of the MC using another guy's dick as his own. :3

Damn, those were some violent punishments for those crimes.

• Eco likes this
The sillyness of the plot can be cut with a rat tail, for christ's sake.

Plus, what's the deal with cyborging his head because he Snowdened?

Anyway, there's some inconsistencies here. They take away whatever their decision-making monkeys settle is the "related" body part to the crime... and then replace it? What did they replace aMnesiaC's memories with then? Mechanical memories?

Does that mean the other dude has a mechanical penis, or they didn't bother with him either?

PFFFFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a "mechanical heart". That's just a bunch of decorative gears you got there, kid. Plus, the best prothesis hearts are made from fiber, not metal.

Pffffft, clockworky.

Ikr, this is exactly my thought when I first saw it XD 

Wtf.

PFFFFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a "mechanical heart". That's just a bunch of decorative gears you got there, kid. Plus, the best prothesis hearts are made from fiber, not metal.

Pffffft, clockworky.

Shame, no female characters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics