Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 161votes)

Jyoshikausei

Alt Names: alt 女子かう生alt Carefree High School Girlalt Joshi Kauseialt Joshikausei
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the daily life and adventures of Momoko-chan, an eccentric and carefree high-school girl.
Go to Jyoshikausei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jyoshikausei New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

228 Comments

If you search with Kousei you get a billion different mangas this one is unique gonna follow this =o

It bugged me too but a Japanese speaker told me "kau" was just an archaic form of "kou". My guess is that there are so many mangas with "joushikousei" in the title the mangaka just went with this form to differentiate his work. Sidebar texts in the original manga read "女子高生" but the series title is in romaji and the chapter title spells out "かう".

I feel like kousei -> kausei should contain some kind of pun, but I'm not catching it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics