Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 38votes)

Noro Girl!

Alt Names: alt のろガール!alt Curse Girl!
Author: Kuon Makoto
Artist: Kuon Makoto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, high schooler Nishiura Kenichi was tasked to check if his classmate, Kurama Shion, was still alive. Shion has not shown up to her classes in the past two months, and the teachers were getting worried. When Kenichi arrives at her place, she decides that he would make a good test subject for her recently acquired black magic powers. With her black magic curse, she turns Kenichi into her personal slave. The life of Shion, a witch with a dream to take over the world, and her slave Kenichi begins
Go to Noro Girl! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Wow the femdom is strong in this one! She assaults him kidnaps him places a curse on him then sexually assaults him all in one chapter talk about your grade A femdom Bitch!

I'v seen a lot of these and the story always start to die down after a few chapters because how many times can you abuse a guy before it starts getting boring? I hope this one doesn't fail like so many before it i'm looking forward to reading more and seeing how this one turns out.

and people complaining about the feet thing. everyone has fetishes feet,legs,hips,butt,breast you name it people like them just because you think it weird doesn't mean other people/cultures do 

they should add the femdom tag so one could avoid this, and just because it is popular doesn't mean everyone has to like it after all people is entitled to have their own opinion so please while is ok to enlighten others is not cool to insult them by their lack of knowledge

1. There is no femdom tag.

2. When did I say everyone had to like femdom?

3. When did I ever insult the person I replied to? I simply called him a fool which by the way is not an insult.

4. Take an English class (This is a snotty comment and not an insult. Just wanted to make sure you don't make the same mistake again).

Judging by the raws, this turns into a harem

meh

Yummy witch girl.

Just realized this is the same author as "A Certain Around 30's Delusion".

It's called femdom and is a popular genre in Japan. Until next time I suggest you read up on whatever it is you're bashing. Not doing so makes you look like an ignorant fool.

they should add the femdom tag so one could avoid this, and just because it is popular doesn't mean everyone has to like it after all people is entitled to have their own opinion so please while is ok to enlighten others is not cool to insult them by their lack of knowledge

i approve of this girl <3

if i was the mc id wait til shes sleeping take a straight edge razor and give her a happy face on her neck or maybe hire some nice thugs to give her a head start to adulthood and i could think of many more horrible things to do because she is just a nasty piece of filth.

WARNIG: ppl who are not into femdom stay way from this manga from what i see from the raws its pretty heavy stuff

Spoiler

im so feed up with this slave/servant crap that i want to trow up just from hearing about, further more whats with every body putting the heroines like that in the cover?

It's called femdom and is a popular genre in Japan. Until next time I suggest you read up on whatever it is you're bashing. Not doing so makes you look like an ignorant fool.

im so feed up with this slave/servant crap that i want to trow up just from hearing about, further more whats with every body putting the heroines like that in the cover have they no sense of originality ?

What is up with that random foot in the cover there?  Reminds me of the current cover image of Gokukoku no Brynhildr.  Creepy.

I guess you haven't read to-love-ru yet. Or else you don't like ecchi.

most ecchi fans will understand that something like this will happen: (see cover page)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-darkness-r51

Creepy.

You mean hot as fuck?

What is up with that random foot in the cover there?

You'll understand once you read the first chapter once it's approved

See also: Ecchi tag

What is up with that random foot in the cover there?  Reminds me of the current cover image of Gokukoku no Brynhildr.  Creepy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics