Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 34votes)

Hyouryuu Net Cafe

Alt Names: alt Cibercafé a la Derivaalt Drifting Net Caféalt Drifting Net Cafealt Drifting NetCafealt Hyouryuu Internet Cafealt 漂流ネットカフェalt 漂流網咖alt 漂流网咖
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It all started with a "net cafe." The hero Toki Koichi is a soon-to-be father leading a complacent life. One day, he happens to stop by an internet cafe, and there he bumps into Kaho, his first love from his junior high school days. Having just fought with his wife, Koichi's heart is filled with his old feelings. All of a sudden, a strange wave flows through the computers and cell phones in the net cafe, and the entire place blacks out, just before rain begins to pour outside. Unable to leave safely, both Koichi and Kaho stay overnight at the net cafe. The next morning, when they step outside, they find the world is completely different. Koichi is determined to find out why the entire cafe has transported him to a different world, and to return to his family in the original world. As he fights against various fears and tries to solve the mystery, people start to disappear one after another. Can they all survive through such a crisis!? And what is the secret of his first love with Kaho!?
Go to Hyouryuu Net Cafe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oshimi Shuzo - Hyouryuu Net Cafe (Drifting net cafe) New Window darius667
  • 0 Replies

45 Comments

I would.

Thank you for the new chapter!

Thanks for the chapter!

:batoto_028: this is gonna be good

I think this is a lot stronger then DE, personally.

Devils Ecstasy is much more comical, the whole plot is just ridiculous! ^^

I think this is a lot stronger then DE, personally.

Good chapter.

Thank you for picking this up, Nihilsciens.

I tend to prefer this manga to Devil Ecstasy, wich seems more like an early work.

Nice, but I'd rather anyone pick up Devil Ecstasy manga. It's very good, i tell you.

At first I was actually unsure about which one to focus on, Devil Ecstasy or Hyouryuu Net Café. I read them both, since they're both quite good :)

Awesome chapter 5! Been waiting forever ever since Jmanga shut down the website and took their ball home.

Nice, but I'd rather anyone pick up Devil Ecstasy manga. It's very good, i tell you.

Wow a new chapter , I've given out hope that this would be picked up again , thank you dear Nihilsciens

I thought this was licensed... Hence why there weren't any chapters. O_o

78387-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif--This-is-gon-sWM

It's ALIVEEEEEEEEE

do me a favor someone tell me how this ends when its actually over, because it sounds interesting but i don't want to destroy my heart by reading this and than waiting for the next chapter in agony, please i know this is a unreasonable request. i'll check back in a year

Dead scanlations, so this would need someone to pick it up.

You can also find this on MangaPark, etc.

Really wish someone would pick this up

there was actually a tv Drama of this in 2011 or 2012, but I didn't watch all the episodes (it got so boring during the first 5 episodes that I didn't want to continue watching...).

Oh shoot, another Oshimi Shuzo series. I'm not sure if my body is ready for this.

finally on batoto ,4 chapters are already out , hope we see more ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics