Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1341votes)

Ballroom e Youkoso

Alt Names: alt ボールルームへようこそalt Bienvenidos al Salón de Bailealt Bienvenue au balalt 볼룸에 오신것을 환영합니다alt 舞动青春alt Selamat Datang di Lantai Dansaalt Sweep over the Dance Hallalt Welcome to the Ballroomalt Добро пожаловать на паркет
Author: Takeuchi Tomo
Artist: Takeuchi Tomo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An ordinary middle school student, Fujita Tatara couldn't find any objective in life and spent his days idly.
One day, a group of delinquents picks a fight with him and he is saved by a mysterious man. After that, the man surprisingly takes him to a ballroom dancing class!
While being inspired by a girl dancer who goes to that school, Hanaoka Shizuku, and her partner, a genius dancer, Hyoudou Kiyoharu, Tatara starts dedicating his youth to dancesport.

2nd place in the 2013 Manga Taisho Awards and 6th at the Taisho Awards 2015.
Go to Ballroom e Youkoso Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic why is chinatsu best girl?? New Window Knight K
  • 17 Replies
Topic Ballroom E Youkoso Anime Episodes Discussion New Window RWBY
  • 10 Replies
Topic News on the Author's Health? Hiatus Status? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 20 Replies
Topic The future of Ballroom E Youkoso New Window ElBichoRaro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Ballroom E Youkoso anime green-lit New Window ElBichoRaro
  • 9 Replies

1007 Comments

I LOVE IT !  (  * the bold writing confirms that i love it ! )

Awesome thanks for the upload can't wait for more.

I gotta say. That was pretty fabulous.

Followed.

Nice art indeed. I'll follow as well. 

The protag is your average "I don't know what I'm doing" kid but that's fine, I was there once as well, I will enjoy his growth.

And so this has romance... He's going to get the girl in the end right... I'm already incredibly jealous, she's one fine young girl. She's has attitude as well.

But I'll laugh at his attempts to impress the girl that has "her shit together" way more than he does. 

Her character introduction reminds me of the female teacher's / love interest in Natsuzora and Run. She appears to be your average serious megane woman, but underneath that exterior is some feisty girl that knows what she wants.

I love me some confident female!

First chapter felt a bit short :(

That's because it's just the first part. Simple Scans split the first chapter into 2 parts.

First chapter felt a bit short :(

This is exactly the same kind of setting as Hajime no Ippo. Only the guy seem to completely suck instead of having potential and it's about dancing instead of boxing. It's a good thing I like settings like this.

I gotta say. That was pretty fabulous.

Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics