Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 148votes)

Cross x Regalia

Alt Names: alt 十字架×王之证alt クロス×レガリアalt Cross Regaliaalt CrossxRegalia
Author: Sanda Makoto
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the corner of Chinatown, the two of them crossed, The boy's name is Inumi Haserou, high-school bodyguard who takes 1000 yen for each trouble; the girl's name is Nata, self-styled Sage who mysteriously collapsed in the back alley. Deciding to protect Nata, Haserou would have to face the sudden change in his daily peaceful life, as a group of Vampiric beings who consumed people's Ki, called [Demonic Sage] start to attack them. Their purpose: to hunt Nata, who holds the key of the powerful weapons capable of turning them powerless!

Comicalization of a new light novel series written by the Author of Rental Magica, starts here!
Go to Cross x Regalia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

i can officially say:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I feel the same way.

Is it just me or has his design gotten a heluva lot younger from the first chapter? >_>

10/10 would cross x regalia iykwim 

i can officially say:

Spoiler

double kill chapter but very short -_-

Wow, this guy really knows how to make good fanservice, for real, he doesn't exaggerates it, but it's pretty noticiable and enjoyable. +1

hmm looks pretty good. I like the fact that the female and male lead are just jumping into an overwhelming amount of sexual tension between the two instead of dealing with tsundere or oblivious natures. ...poor guy is apparently the student council's pet though XD

3,4  chapters looks really dissapointing in terms of story development..

Didn't disappoint on the chara intro side though.

I like the sc pres too.that sleeping ability! and she's pretty.

3,4  chapters looks really dissapointing in terms of story development..

Seems like these are just cockteasing chapters one after another.

damn!!

Spoiler

</3 ik ._.

damn!!

Spoiler

Why are the pages reducing. T.T

Nonetheless, thank you for updating cloud04!

For some reason, there’s no title the chapters ._.

and you might have noticed its short. I do think that ch 3 and 4 and probably ch 5  are suppose to be in 1 chapter.

edit: i already like the sc pres :D

New chapter(s) coming soon!

I know that for more than a few BT actually uses the Chinese raws instead of the JP ones.

It's most likely to broaden the amount of people they can have translating, and thereby increase the amount of LNs being translated.

read my post properly please. I said for the pictures.

yes, a lot of the scripts are tl'd from chinese, but seriously, can people not tell the difference between chinese and japanese? I even linked the image, to show that it's japanese. *facepalm*

people...

great series :-)

good mix of all

Good first chapter. I'm all for MC being an ass-kicker.

Or an ass-kisser.

I started to read the description and I was like "Ok, all sounds kind of generic but it IS the stuff I'm usually into so guess I'll follow".  Then I got to the line: "written by the Author of Rental Magica".  Hell yeah I'm following!  The anime series ended abruptly but the thing was damn good up until then.

Just the weirdest case of de ja vu right now...

bakatsuki normally uses JP raws for the pictures.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/f/f3/CXRpt-br004.jpg

JP text at the side, not chinese text.

anyway, once again, Nata is hot.

I know that for more than a few BT actually uses the Chinese raws instead of the JP ones.

It's most likely to broaden the amount of people they can have translating, and thereby increase the amount of LNs being translated.

im pretty sure that the LN is translated off of the chinese version thats why the name difference

bakatsuki normally uses JP raws for the pictures.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/f/f3/CXRpt-br004.jpg

JP text at the side, not chinese text.

anyway, once again, Nata is hot.

I feel like "handling life-sucking monstrosities" probably isn't included in the skills handbook of a 1000 yen bodyguard. Not that it isn't funny for the bodyguard to need help like that, but give the man some credit, he's just an ordinary human.

And is he really bad with women? I don't think so, given what's happened so far. He's been fairly normal in his behavior all-around.

"monstros-o-tities" i couldn't help it ;p

Chapter 2 left me all kinds of confuses

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics