Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 197votes)

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Alt Names: alt いなり、こんこん、恋いろは。alt อินาริมนตราสื่อรักalt 稻荷恋之歌alt 이나리 콩콩 사랑의 첫걸음alt Syllabary of Love
Author: Yoshida Morohe
Artist: Yoshida Morohe
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi Inari has a hopeless crush on her classmate Tanbabashi. One day, while trying to interact with him, she accidentally humiliates him in front of the whole class. He refuses to accept her apologies, and, to make matters worse, she discovers that he probably has a crush on their incredibly cute classmate Sumizome.

She has all these things in mind when she is summoned by Uka-no-Mitama-no-kami, a pale fox goddess. In return for rescuing a little fox-spirit creature before school that day, the goddess offers to grant a single wish of Inari's. Without thinking, she blurts out that she wants to be Sumizome. As one might expect, this wish does not go nearly as well as Inari had hoped, and the kindly goddess breaks a goddess-rule to give Inari the ability to change herself back. Now, Inari can change her own shape at will, and using her new skill is very tempting as she keeps trying to win Tanbabashi's heart. But if Inari flaunts her ability, both she and the goddess might end up in trouble with Amaterasu!
Go to Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Request: last chapters please? New Window maxlambert01
  • 0 Replies
Topic last chapters???? New Window salujas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Reason why I dislike Inari (character). New Window RogZiel
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 0 Replies

527 Comments

more touka x uka please.
forget the rest.
;)
Touka X Uka NAO!!

Prepare the pitchforks and torches!!!
Posted ImageDamn it!!!! No Touka x Uka!? Sucks!!!!!!!Posted Image I hope for a spin-off!!!!!!Posted Image
No way. It should be Uka X Touka.
All these Touka x Uka supporters make me happy. Inari is still adorable, though.
Agreed with Cydric!!
We want more of Touka x Uka!!!
We don't give a F*** anymore with Inari and Tanabashi story anymore!!
We want Touka x Uka to be the greatest couple of Human x God! Please!!
Screw Inari and Tanabashi because of the lame old story of all!!!
We need more complicated romance!!
Go for Touka X Uka!!!! Don't YOU dare not agree with me!!!
Screw Inari and Tanabashi we all know we want more Touka x Uka
Based on the last chapter, this manga comes out monthly? And the "Next chapter in July" thingy was meant for last year's July? Cause this chapter said "Next chapter in August". So I think we'll see 6-7 more chapters.
@Ryuusei Kinoshita: yes there should be at least 3-4 more chapters.
Does that mean we will continue to see uploads from this awesome manga?

I want to see more Touka x Uka romance. It's what makes me read this manga over and over.<3
@Man Santichai, don´t worry we are at volume 2 there are 3 volumes out.
What !!! Continues in July ?
chapter 10's omake chapter of sorts is kind of a spoiler.
Do you think Inari's Brother and Uka-no-Mitama-no-kami will end up together? I certainly hope so...
Mizunashi is more interesting than I thought. I hope the mangaka spend some time on why is she like that.
Horrah for Yuri developement
...Don't anyhow teach love, you might turn them into homos D:
now we have girls love what´s next?
its now a yuri ..... poor the guy that love her
yuri time
personalli i like chapter 5 page 21
I looooove this manga, it's amazing!!
lol chptr 6 pg 22 makes me lol so hard XD
@Yoo-Jin Depending on the person. It might actually make your life better.. If I could, id get someone to do all this assignments im overdue on because ive been spending all my time reading manga.. So that would be good if someone was to change into me and do my work :3.

But seriously, im pretty sure anyone who has known that person for awhile could see right through them.. *shrugs*

Anyone, awesome manga. The romance developments are slow though...
wonder why I can't watch the titles of any manga anymore after the recent update.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics