Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 71votes)

Graineliers

Alt Names: alt グライネリエalt Graineriealt Gurainerie
Author: Takarai Rihito
Artist: Takarai Rihito
Genres: Fantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the story, there are certain individuals known as "graineliers" who produce "seeds" that conceal various powers. A boy named Lucas lives at his disposal with the powers from these "seeds."
Go to Graineliers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

OH SHIIEEEEET UPDATE!

yay new chapter!

8 pages and all he did was eat a chili pepper... what the fuck.

You forgot the "no chapter next month" part.

Can I flip a table?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Chapter 6? More like 5.5...

Whether the relationships are between guys or girls... what does it matter? If you knew the author, you'd know she doesn't write "smut" or anything of the like, but instead really interesting stories.

On one hand, I believe people should be able to be with and love whoever they choose.  On the other hand, the idea of two guys grinding makes my stomach churn. 

So I have nothing against Yaoi comics existing, I just don't want to read them. 

So far, its been a very interesting read. 

8 pages and all he did was eat a chili pepper... what the fuck.

Only 8 pages...Why?!?!! @_@

Thanks for the update nonetheless!

Wait... I just realised that this is a montly series.. With only 18 pages a month...

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the chapter!

well make it 9 page a month

So short... although its pretty funny to finally get to see some of the effects those seeds have had on him.

Thanks for the update FS!~

I think this is a great manga, but one thing worries me. I checked and the author has a track record of being a Yaoi author. I hesitate to continue reading because it might turn into something dreadful.

Whether the relationships are between guys or girls... what does it matter? If you knew the author, you'd know she doesn't write "smut" or anything of the like, but instead really interesting stories.

I think this is a great manga, but one thing worries me. I checked and the author has a track record of being a Yaoi author. I hesitate to continue reading because it might turn into something dreadful.

Aww just seeing that girl smile warms my heart. I'm loving this so far thanks for the update :]

Wait... I just realised that this is a montly series.. With only 18 pages a month...

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the chapter!

Well now, isn't she a weird one too. o_O

So his special seed-infused blood makes him a green thumb?

For some reason this makes me think of:

16127sb.jpg

Now I feel old >_>

This manga is beginning to remind me of Silver Diamond... it's following the same sort of concept. (Silver Diamond's an awesome series btw!)

So his special seed-infused blood makes him a green thumb?

For some reason this makes me think of:

16127sb.jpg

The first appearance of the cute girl of the cover !!

A lot of ambition here. Just hope it doesn't fail to live up to it.

Spoiler

Wonder what those seeds did to him. Probably some super powers or enhanced reflexes/strength/etc etc.

That or some wierd curse... I'd bet on immortality, revival or something life related.

Spoiler

Wonder what those seeds did to him. Probably some super powers or enhanced reflexes/strength/etc etc.

It's interesting so far and definitely different from his other works. I want to see what role the girl on the cover plays in all this,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics