Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 71votes)

Graineliers

Alt Names: alt グライネリエalt Graineriealt Gurainerie
Author: Takarai Rihito
Artist: Takarai Rihito
Genres: Fantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the story, there are certain individuals known as "graineliers" who produce "seeds" that conceal various powers. A boy named Lucas lives at his disposal with the powers from these "seeds."
Go to Graineliers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Flashbacks to one punch man

So short....oh god why.

That'it ? Just a few pages ? Damn. Well Thanks for the translation anyway.

Thanks so much for the update, I love this series much more than her other currently ongoing work... so every update is a blessing. 

its alive?!? wooohoooo!

Chapter 13 is currently in the works, so that should be up sometime soon as well :)

thank you for the update, it's been quite a while

He needs to go for the Bear Grylls option

Umm... do plants urinate? He's basically like a plant, so... uhhh...

Probably best not to think about it.

He needs to go for the Bear Grylls option

FINALLY AN UPDATE! 

Thank you Senpai Notice Me Scans!

ahh I quite like this series, will be waiting patiently for the next chapter. thank you Fallen Syndicate and atoame!

oh, thanks for the update!

... wow 8 page chapters...

oh well, i'll live with it

All these super short chapters sigh... this story is interesting so far, but I guess Takarai is busy with her other on-going manga 

This 6 page update killing me I think the author doesn't really like this one because when i saw his yaoi works it has more page than this one lol

well make it 9 page a month

this 9 page update though. xD

Now I want some apples... @_@

Thanks for the update!

Oh, so the mangaka writes yaoi? I thought there was a yaoi ish style art. But, still an interesting read, despite the art.
It is puzzling and interesting to me at the same time that this series seems to get very little attention.

I wonder why?

Is the the subject matter? The art? The "rep" of the mangaka for their other works? The pace of the story?

For myself I find the art quite nice and the subject matter to be very engaging....

At the end of each chapter, like chapter 3 page 22 (Fallen Syndicate), is that a manga?

If you mean this page (http://vatoto.com/read/_/208788/graineliers_ch3_by_fallen-syndicate/22), then yes, it's a manga called 'Her Highness is a Novice' that we're also working on.

At the end of each chapter, like chapter 3 page 22 (Fallen Syndicate), is that a manga?

...don't tell me the loli would never appear again? well, 'k  ( ;_; )

your profile picture fits your statement perfectly

i love this unique story and really recommend it  ;)

the art is also really good but the only downfall is the slow release   >_<

i want more! and i want to see his powers

hope he doesn't get hurt by herbicide  :ph34r:

...don't tell me the loli would never appear again? well, 'k  ( ;_; )

Thank you very much for your hardwork Fallen Syndicate!

Another short chapter O____O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics