Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 21votes)

Shirasunamura

Alt Names: alt 白砂村alt Shiarasuna Muraalt Shirasuna Villagealt White Sand Village
Author: Imai Kami
Artist: Imai Kami
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oogami is a detective by day and exorcist by night, solving cases and hunting spirits together with his ghostly assistant Kazari. One day, a mysterious package with horrifying contents arrives in Oogami's mail, the only clue to its sender being the name of a remote village: Shirasunamura.
Go to Shirasunamura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

ADAM!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! :D

I just have this weird feeling that they are actually Accelerator and Last Order...

Isn't that person just Adam and Cruez when he is cross-dressing  from Needless?

Also the guy who looks like Adam is to serious looking ans sounding.

Isn't that person just Adam and Cruez when he is cross-dressing  from Needless?

When do we get our delicious trap?

From the first chapter, it already looks really good. I hope that it keeps going as such, though by the author there shouldn't be problems on that end.

From the creator Needless huh? Sign me up! I think this has potential.

I don't know...Needless was so good at the start but its been "meh" lately

Seems very similar to Hanako to Guuwa no Tera, and apparently they came out in the same year... I'm hyped, I need a new needless fix.

From the creator Needless huh? Sign me up! I think this has potential.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics